• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Team Chemistry

J

jawmalawm24

Does anybody know what significance this plays in the game and would 100% mean no fumbles, better scrums or what??

According to the manual (do you have the game?) better chemistry raises attributes of players in combinations. Combos are things like front row, halves combo, inside backs combo, maybe the loose forwards. It says attributes and special abilities that complement each other. I'm wondering if that means say all the front row has the "scrummaging" special skill, or whether it means something like the backrow having a mix like "ball winner", "tackler" and "tackle breaker". Does a good combo in the game work well in the same skill, or do they "balance" the combo by bringing different skills? I'd think you'd want "passer" for scrum half and "playmaker" or maybe "tactical kicking" for flyhalf but who knows? It'd be nice if these could be explained for us.

Yeah I do have the game but no manual thats why I don't know whats going on with the chemistry thing. Anyway I managed to get it up to 100% but I didn't really notice that much I still played the same with knock ons here and there but I guess my rucking was improved a little so ball retention was good.

Yeah I do have the game but no manual thats why I don't know whats going on with the chemistry thing. Anyway I managed to get it up to 100% but I didn't really notice that much I still played the same with knock ons here and there but I guess my rucking was improved a little so ball retention was good.

[/b]
So you have a fake copy?

100% i could only get 90% with ab's. i think your 100% bullshit! the hurricanes have a centre pairing of green with tana and conrad. but when u put them in the ab's they dont go green! i think your kaka!

Fake copy no way stolen more like it nah jokes. My lil nephew reckons he lost the manual but I'm getting along alright without it anyways.

Hey K-Pac don't get mad at me cause you can't figure it out I would of told you but by now I'm guessing you've probably already got is sussed not unless your kaka

Rather than make a brand new thread I thought I'd ask here. What's the best back three combo for London Wasps, using the editor I can still get 100% but my wings and fullback aren't going green.

Any suggestions?

100% i could only get 90% with ab's. i think your 100% bullshit! the hurricanes have a centre pairing of green with tana and conrad. but when u put them in the ab's they dont go green! i think your kaka! [/b]

Interesting that someone got 100%.I could only get 90 % like K-Pac.However I doubt if it makes a big difference in the game.Tell us how you got 100%.Who did you use etc? Would be nice to know.

To get 100% with Ireland you can use

Marcus Horan
Jerry Flannery
John Hayes
Donnacha O'Callaghan
Paul O'Connell
Anthony Foley
David Wallace
Dennis Leamy
Peter Stringer
Ronan O'Gara
Denis Hickie
Gordan D'Arcy
Brian O'Driscoll
Shane Horgan
Girvan Dempsey

To get 100% with Ireland you can use

Marcus Horan
Jerry Flannery
John Hayes
Donnacha O'Callaghan
Paul O'Connell
Anthony Foley
David Wallace
Dennis Leamy
Peter Stringer
Ronan O'Gara
Denis Hickie
Gordan D'Arcy
Brian O'Driscoll
Shane Horgan
Girvan Dempsey [/b]

EOS obviously worked this out too as he never wanted to change it! Shame it didn't work in real life :(

You can also sub in Jerry Flannery,Bernard Jackman,Rory Best,Bryan Young and Dennis Hurley in the front row.

Any combination of O'Connell,O'Callaghan,O'Kelly and Cullen in the second row though I do use Bob Casey as well.

In the back row you can use all munster players or sub in Simon Easterby, Jamie Heaslip, Neil Best Johnny, O'Conor, Alan Quinlan, Anthony Foley and Keith Gleeson.

As for half backs you can really use any half back combination you like but don't put Paddy Wallace at 10 (EA must be psychic).

The centres don't really matter because there doesn't seem to be many who when put at 12 don't have chemistry with the fly half.

If you want 100% you can't put Geordan Murphy at fullback but you can use him at 11.

To get 100% in the backline put either Gavin Duffy or Girvan Dempsey at fullback ( or ROG and David Humphreys).

I'm not sure if you can get 100% with every team I'm assuming you should be able to but it would depend because I've edited all my teams and attributes and all sorts so I don't how it'll effect the chemistry.

I only know how to get 100% with the All Blacks and thats if you have Piri Weepu at Halfback & Rodney So'oialo at Lock & if you're onto it you'll figure the rest out. But sorry don't know how to get 100% with Crusaders I'm a Hurricanes fan.

:) GO DA CANES!!!!

When they put this 'chemistry' thing into the game they didn't give any thought to those of us who are colour blind! Guess which colours I really struggle with? Yep... Red & Green :lol:

Yep but who lost the RWC for us CRUSADERS! nah jokes

100% Chemistry for All Blacks
15.Mils
14 Roks
13.Tana Umaga
12.Aaron Mauger
11.Doug Howlett
10.Dan Carter
9.Piri Weepu
8.Reuben Thorne
7.Richie McCaw
6.Jerry Collins
5.Rodney So'oialo
4.Chris Jack
3.Carl Hayman
2.Keven Mealamu
1.Tony Woodcock

I think you can sub the wingers for whoever you want because they just don't turn green no matter who's there. With the Centre pairing I think its more if the 1st & 2nd 5 go green rather than the Centre. I don't what the deal is with Rodney So'oialo being at no.5 but for some reason it makes the lock pairing turn green so yeah.

Only ever had 90% with Wales before, something along the lines of:

1.Adam Jones
2.Steve Jones
3.Gethin Jenkins
4.Brent Cockbain
5.Ian Gough (couldn't get the second rows to go green)
6.Jonathan Thomas
7.Martyn Williams
8.Ryan Jones
9.Dwyane Peel
10.James Hook
11.Shane Williams
12.Gavin Henson
13.Tom Shanklin
14.Mark Jones
15.Kevin Morgan

Latest posts