Teamwear suppliers in NZ, Aus, SA, Argentina, USA, Canada and Japan

best_fullback

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bristol
Hi Guys,

I'm just doing a bit of academic research into suppliers and prices of team kits in regions mentioned in the thread ***le about an article relating to emerging Rugby nations, now that Rugby is having year upon year rises in participation.

If any of the forum members are from the mentioned regions could you just quickly mention where you are from, and kit suppliers you know that supply full team kit in your region (so will provide playing kit as well as embroiding the team logo for the team etc) E.g. I am not talking about replica kit such as international shirts, but kits a local team would play in or the team you play for.

Let me know about big brands that operate (such as Canterbury), but I really want to know about the smaller region specific kit companies that operate in your country that I wouldn't know about. If you know a website of the company also that would fantastic!

Thanks guys, your help is really appreciated!

Last edited:
Sorry guys, just want to give this a bump (was a bit of a lead balloon!).

Appreciate people may not know web addresses so I want to ask if people in these nations simply what make/brand your team plays in (i.e. Nike, Puma etc), along with your country. I would really appreciate it!

Cheers guys

Some friends of mine, playing in Rotorua and the Bay of Plenty region use Kukri and/ or Samuarai

Latest posts