Technical help

Discussion in 'Site News & Suggestions' started by QKXV, Apr 26, 2007.

1. QKXV

QKXV Guest

Please give me some advice. I have two issues with my pc

I run internet explorer 7, even though I ask the forum log in screen to 'remember me' it doesn't and I have to log in everytime. I've set the browser to accept cookies from TRF but that doesn't change anything.

My second issue is that I can't get audio on youtube, or even in the arcade. It works on other sites.

Any ideas?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

<div align="center">[​IMG]
    click above</div>

4. melon

melon Guest

Like O'Roth implied...Mozilla Firefox is your answer!!!

5. shtove

shtove Guest

Anyone got links to good sites that help build your desktop from opensource? Or transfer your desktop online?

6. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

One tip that may help you with keeping you online with TRF is to enter TRF homepage. log in to your account, once signed in, bookmark the page. The next time you enter TRF (via Favourites), you should be still logged in. It works for me anyway.
    I'm not really sure about the second problem though.

7. melon

melon Guest

Get a new browser. Mozilla Firefox is the best rated browser on earth by everyone in the know, and once you use it, you'll agree.

8. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

I have used FireFox numerous times, but I have never been 100% happy with it. There has always been some sort of problems with FireFox whether certain web pages won't load properly. At the moment I am happy with IE7.

9. melon

melon Guest

Have you used the newest one? Mozilla 2? I think not :p

10. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

Yes I tried the newest one the other week, its ok I suppose, but I'm gonna stick with IE7 until I get bored of it.

11. Rugby_Cymru

Rugby_Cymru Guest

Ok, just downloaded number 2 and am currently using it...erm, is there a difference?
    I don't think anything has changed.

Well, except for the way the portal is displayed on the homepage of this site. It used to compress everything into the screen for me to see and all i had to do was scroll up and down.
    Now it doens't do that.
    I have to scroll left and right also!

Weird.

12. melon

melon Guest

It has fixed some bugs. That problem with the size compression happens to me aswell...but only sometimes...and in a slightly different way. Oh well, it still shits all over IE

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!