• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test Match 2: All Blacks v British & Irish Lions (Wellington)

I'm sorry to single him put but Warburton shouldn't be out there and has done f all to prove any different. If Gatland looses this I hope it is drilled down him. Itoje is really the man keeping the fight going. Faletau has been poor too

Eh? He's been fine munster. Taken a couple of lineouts, made a few metres, nice offload earlier which Itoje then messed up. He's also not the one giving away needless pens at the breakdown. There's worse players out there atm!

Lions disagreeing with refs call. Interpretation?

I don't know games "global" laws...lol

Eh? He's been fine munster. Taken a couple of lineouts, made a few metres, nice offload earlier which Itoje then messed up. He's also not the one giving away needless pens at the breakdown. There's worse players out there atm!
Have to disagree Dullonien. I thonk it was a disgrace he was put in and still hasn't justified it.

Decisions like right here on half time is likely why the lions will loose. AB's down to 14 and right on our line and the kick for goal. That is madness.

If you guys scored a try off a lineout here the games over for the AB's in these conditions and the card we've been delt. Thats the difference between the AB's and the rest.

If the AB's were in the same position you know we are going for the corner right there.

Decisions like right here on half time is likely why the lions will loose. AB's down to 14 and right on our line and the kick for goal. That is madness.

If you guys scored a try off a lineout here the games over for the AB's in these conditions.
I agree with you for once ;)

All square. Nice of ABs to handicap themselves and give up 1 of their players. Lions need it.

Half Time. Gives All Blacks a chance to regroup.
9-9 is a good position. But still don't think it's a Gatland masterpiece of factors like weather and Itoje doing his stuff.
On SBW red having seen it there again it does look much worst in slow motion than real time. It was a red but he didn't go in to do him

I feel bad for even thinking this, but these weather conditions scream "Warrenball" to me. I'd bring T'eo on at the half and bin the positive passing play we saw in the first 5 mins.

It looked horrible by Sonny-Bill, I can only assume the first tackler slowed Watson down more than SBW expected, so his shoulder made contact rather than his chest. But even then, there was no attempt to get lower down. Just a brain fart on his part I think.

This is brilliant. It's now a case of can the Lions beat the AB B team?

B team.

nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif

Wheres getofrom whatever his name is? Does he only come on to argue with posters lol.

Good game so far. Maybe SBW going is a good thing. Lions probably can't take full advantage due to the conditions and thats real, its no excuse. Still they have the advantage and thats for sure.