• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Thank God for the editor!

H

hursty7

hi all, havent been on this forum for a long while now
just like to say thanks very much to tom hicks creating the editing tool!
by increasing players ratings it has made the game far more enjoyable.
on hard mode i find the balance is just right.
ive had some cracking matches recently. most notably when i was wasps against leicester in a pre-run to the final tomorrow, abbot made a great break, stood up the full back and in went erinle under the posts to win the game!

brilliant! i play this a lot more now and find it really good
bring on 2006!

thanks again to tom hicks!

OK, OK, what are you after?

Money?

<

Thanks though!

wat editing tool is this?
i thought you couldn't change the stats of players?

Originally posted by davidson@May 27 2005, 09:33 PM
its for pc. look in the pinned thread to download
PC this...PC that! - I inserted 90 players into the game and now it is quite playable again....

PS2

Learn to do it quickly and maybe in 20 person spurts...once done the game is much better again and the good teams are great...

good stuff...

but where's my pop balls *****!!?

<

oh well.....

MP sucks - cos no one plays proper rugby...you run like idiots dodging bulls in a square ring...all tactics and shittiness...prefer single player again...you were right GG.....good with rules....but too few obey...alas.

for what? biggest ego on the forum? for nearly a thousand posts that all include one of the following lines:

"the game is good, only if you are as good at 'XYZ' as i am"

"one youve learned to 'XYZ' you will understand what i mean"

or perhaps (and i quote)

"Learn to do 'XYZ' quickly and maybe in 'XYZ'...once done the game is much better again and the good teams are great..."

perhaps los lover will someday put down his well worn controller, stop giving his patronising advice, leave his musty darkened room, get a girlfriend and maybe she will let him 'XYZ' her.

"you know babe, if you were as fast as i am, you'd realise that sex is actually much more satisfying in 20 second bursts."

BOOOM!!!!

los lovers down...."im hit!"

damn davidson you hit him pretty hard!!

Well done davidson, that was harsh, but fair at the same time.

I've been trying to say something to Los for a long time, but haven't found the right words.

Damn you're mean. Good form.

yeah, had a bit of a rough day at work yesterday.

sorry about that. but theres only so much advice one man can take.

Originally posted by davidson@Jun 2 2005, 09:18 PM

loslover is my character...

that's how he behaves...

recently he has been right most of the time - that is a fact.

if you don't like my posts don't read em....the posts begin with an avatar of Spencer and the name los lover so avert your eyes - pretty basic really.

and kaftka you are, apart from being funny and insightful most of the time, also a patronising know-it-all as well the rest of the time. Step out of the glass house my friend.

<

na im sticking up for him, los is the man. i cant remember why, but back in the day, i can remember thinking to myself, los is the man...

Originally posted by Los Lover+Jun 13 2005, 03:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Jun 13 2005, 03:20 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-davidson
@Jun 2 2005, 09:18 PM

if you don't like my posts don't read em....the posts begin with an avatar of Spencer and the name los lover so avert your eyes - pretty basic really. [/b]
Right, just like how you don't read the PC topics?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
and kaftka you are, apart from being funny and insightful most of the time, also a patronising know-it-all as well the rest of the time. Step out of the glass house my friend.

<
[/b]

Perhaps
<

**** dude, did it take you nearly two weeks to come up with that?

i try not to read them, but they are quite funny. cos you probly believe it all. awsome.

ps. tell your "character", hes a dick

Originally posted by davidson@Jun 13 2005, 09:12 PM
**** dude, did it take you nearly two weeks to come up with that?

i try not to read them, but they are quite funny. cos you probly believe it all. awsome.

ps. tell your "character", hes a dick
He said to say,

" you're right, he is, now please suck him."

again, please, stop reading the posts davidson you filth-ridden stench of an elderly woman's arsehole.

If you gave credit where credit was due - Like saying Maori will win instead of "I hope/think the Maori will win" etc like big girl's blouses like yourself might do - then I wouldn't rub your face in it. An ego based on fact is really just the acceptance of what is true...is it not?

Think about it.....but no, no....don't stop sucking that dick reject.

<

ha ha ha!
legend!

i hope/think that the above illustrates yau are an opinionated twat.
no, no wait. you ARE and opinionated twat.
you are right, that is much better!

i feel so much less of a big girls blouse now that i too have "a fact based ego" (whatever the **** that is".

i would however like to ask you los, not to read the above post as there is a slight chance you may have feelings to the contrary. but on a forum i guess, everyone has an opinion.

many thanks.

going back to the topic....yes I agree the editor is a god send as far as this game is concerned and I cannot understand why EA didn't include one themselves. I have recently regigged the teams and I'm playing as South Africa in the tri nations. I went through a stage of thrashing everyone with an understrength England, but since changing the stats I had a cracking match with SA against the ALL Blacks in cape town. Having been 28-3 down I came back in the second half but went down 28-21 in the end. Made some great breaks including an intercept pass from the half way line. Just as Montgomery got to the line, Umaga bundled him into touch, for the SECOND time. great stuff!

I'm now considered taking SA through the world cup because I'm enjoying it so much. This really is a good game, but PC players must get Lazy Chesnuts player editor to make it so!

Latest posts