• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

the 6nations

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
The 6 Nations is just around the corner - surely more than a few of you have something to say about that???[/b]

i agree...

so....i will tell you the very history of the 6nations

it consists of 6nations...who play rugby....and push each other on the swings at the playground

one day...mr bean was walking down the road to ireland from england...he went and slapped a young irishman named I.McAlot and acused him of macking alot of english women...the irish man and his team of pub drinkers chased mr bean back to england....where he hid behind lennox lewis..former world heavyweight champion of the world..and sometimes pluto

lennox whipped they asses....they then ran back home and got colin farrell who is a well known bad boy in hollywood...collin..or budgey as the irish affectionately call him beat lennox in a cage match on the eiffel tower...thus the tower collapsing and stabbing the queen of france in the eyebrow...this upset the french who got very froggy!!!...they planned a war against both nations and summoned a witchdocter from sth africa named "mary" who ressurected with her powers..napolean bonaparte..he awoke and saw the carnage and commited suicide out of fear....the witchdocter who was paid a camel and 3 and half pairs of shoes to bring the mini legend back to life..was angered...she grabbed his bones tossed them in her cauldron with some explosives...and he emerged as napolean dynamite

what a fantastic weapon the french had at there disposal...a geek..he lead the forces of the french into war with the english muffins and the irish biscuits..and all hell broke loose....a loose cannon deflected from the war hit charlotte church on her fat forehead which rebounded and hit the leaning tower in italy...(r.i.p)..which is now known as the "the lying down tower"..this angered both the welsh and the italians...during this time on the news inbetween adverts of gavin henson promoting his hair products..the united nations notified the world this will be resolved in the best manner...all the leaders got together and smoked weed and had a sleep on the idea

by this time on the 56th of april,the year 2....everyone was at it..fighting in europe
when the u.n came to conclusion they should settle differences ina rugby tournament..all was agreed..and there you have it..my extensive knowledge of the 6nations

and no one cares about scotland

...this is how it begun and this is how it will end...

but new zealand kicked all of there asses...

finshed..

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

I thought that would of fit more nicely in the pointless opinions thread...
<

Nice though
<

See, this is the sort of thing I'm looking for! It's different, it's fresh, it makes IMO worth having!

very humorous and prove that IMO can work.
we should have people who are commited to writing articles every week - it would be nice to read an article by chiro every week.

Chiros weekly column?
Angry white boy ramblings from TRFs resident Illiterate Samoan?

Could catch on.

^^^^^i found the culprit who has erics missing nut sacks

hes selling it on trademe.com

chiro, we need to find you a publisher.

so you can poop and pee on them.

Latest posts