• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The best full back

R

RussianVOdka

Ive been reading alot of comments on how good Juan Hernandez is! Just wondering as i havent seen much of this guy is he better then Latham? My Top 3
1.Latham
2.Hernandez
3.Muliania

I'd go with:

1.Latham
2.Muliania
3.Hernandez

However that could all change after the WC. I'd have Percy ahead of Lewsey judging by form over the past 12 months.

I'd say Hernandez at the moment as Latham isn't totally fit. So Hernandez, Latham, Muliaina would be my top 3 right now

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Has to be latham, surely lewsey should be in that top 3? [/b]

:lol2tn:

Wait, you're serious??? :blink:
[/b][/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juwc1hctEm0

[/b][/quote]

you rate him because of that?

wow, you must'v loved christian cullen as he did quite a lot of those! lol

oh christian cullen for best fullback of all time, and umm latham for me now!

josh lewsey is too old now... but dont berrate the boy cause of his opinion!

hernandez is good, i think overall he's better at fly half though!

top 3

1. Latham
2. Montgomery
3. Hernandez probably

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Has to be latham, surely lewsey should be in that top 3? [/b]

:lol2tn:

Wait, you're serious??? :blink:
[/b][/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juwc1hctEm0

[/b][/quote]

Being a fellow Northampton fan, you would have seen Reihana make many a better hit the Bosh. Not to mention better running and kicking.

Lewsey was a truely great player 4 years ago. Now he's nowt more then a spent force.

I would hardly rate Latham as the best fullback in the world - he has only played half-an-hour of rugby in the last year...

I would hardly rate Latham as the best fullback in the world - he has only played half-an-hour of rugby in the last year... Latham as the best fullback in the world? you guys must be aussies or f***en wasted cos latham is ****! he should play flyhalf cos all he does is kick! hes cabbage! cullen for all time greatest!

[/b]

I'd definitely go with mils....he's alot more dangerous running from the back.
[/b]

The reason im saying lewsey, is because his defensive elements are far greater than mils, if someones going for the corner you would rather have josh making the tackle than mils...

anyways, ive changed my opinion, teh is probably right about reihana, i know it sounds biased but he probably should be in that top 3

1. Latham
2. Hernandez
3. Reihana

Latest posts