• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2005 modification project

shotgun2k1 - go here www.ripway.com . Log in with User - test and Pass - test.

Then go to My Files - and right-click, save as on RUGBY200Save1903-096700.xps .

Hope that works.
<

by any chance when you post a new kit can you also post what the difference is....a picture of before and after?

o and wcr swing low sweet chariot replcing the swing low sweet chariot chant in rugby 2005?
<

Hi all,

I'm new here and I was wondering if there are any mods to update the super12 teams so that they have the correct lineup and ratings, especially the hurricanes as they are missing fly half Jimmy Gopperth and are the lowest rated team, which is totally inaccurate. Thanks.

This may have been covered elsewhere but is there any chance of this modfication becoming available for the ps2 version?

I have a non modded x-box anyway to edit the players with this editor or action replay or somthing??? Has the editor been used for the x-box. I really need to change some of these kicking stats to make the game more enjoyable. Please a step by step explanation if you can please.

Originally posted by shogun2k1+Mar 21 2005, 03:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shogun2k1 @ Mar 21 2005, 03:12 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Bluebirds
@Mar 20 2005, 09:04 AM
Have you got it mate?
Login was ok, but i did not see the file ?!?!?
<
[/b]
Yeah, it seems to have disappeared now. Want to send me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail the file to you?

Added Bourgoin Home & Paris Home kits by lehuit.

Preview of the last three kits :

PERPIGNAN BY KINU :
kinu_perpignan.jpg

BOURGOIN BY LEHUIT :
lehuit_bourgoin.jpg

PARIS BY LEHUIT :
lehuit_paris.jpg

Player Editor doesn't work for me

Run Time Error 339

A missing file compctl........

What's going on?

Those French jerseys are disgusting. I'm not saying the patches are bad, just the jerseys.

Originally posted by lionmaul@Mar 21 2005, 04:39 AM
I have a non modded x-box anyway to edit the players with this editor or action replay or somthing??? Has the editor been used for the x-box. I really need to change some of these kicking stats to make the game more enjoyable. Please a step by step explanation if you can please.
Hey mate, the editor works with the xbox fine but only when you extract the 8d5f8f90fb78aa3c7033996ccb3f45cd.rdf file within the data_xbox.gob file.

Roster saves can't be edited like with the pc version. But I have updated all the players (to my liking at least) but have yet to update the squads.
Other than using Action Replay or Xbox Saves Manager I have no idea how to get one of my game saves on your xbox, without it being modded?

Originally posted by knuck+Mar 21 2005, 05:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knuck @ Mar 21 2005, 05:48 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-lionmaul
@Mar 21 2005, 04:39 AM
I have a non modded x-box anyway to edit the players with this editor or action replay or somthing???  Has the editor been used for the x-box.  I really need to change some of these kicking stats to make the game more enjoyable.  Please a step by step explanation if you can please.
Hey mate, the editor works with the xbox fine but only when you extract the 8d5f8f90fb78aa3c7033996ccb3f45cd.rdf file within the data_xbox.gob file.

Roster saves can't be edited like with the pc version. But I have updated all the players (to my liking at least) but have yet to update the squads.
Other than using Action Replay or Xbox Saves Manager I have no idea how to get one of my game saves on your xbox, without it being modded? [/b]
You have said that you have updated the players to your liking, are you talking about the x-box???? So are you saying that if I buy an action replay I can have the edited players on my x-box, what is the process to do this??? Do you have to make a copy of the game, or can you do it with the original game??? In other words how do you use the pc editor for the non-modded x-box???? I know I first need a modded x-box then, what hardware do I need, do I need a dvd burner or will a cd- burner be sufficient, or can this be done on the original rugby 2005 game??? Sorry for all the questions, don't normally ask this many, but I really would like to be able to do this.
Cheers and Salu

Originally posted by woodie@Mar 21 2005, 09:33 AM
Player Editor doesn't work for me

Run Time Error 339

A missing file compctl........

What's going on?
download the other version for people like you with missing files.

go to rugbydownloads.bizhat.com and read the site this time (the editors section that is). It is all explained.

Hey lionmaul, to tell you the truth I'm not that sure how the action replay works, but yeah I have it for xbox.

I have updated the players (how me and my mate changed them ie made some players faster,slower,stronger, some with better kicking etc) but obviously how we have edited may not be to most peoples liking, just our opinions.

How it's saved is like a regular xbox save point.
Don't quote me on this but I think the only way to get the save onto a un-modded xbox is with something like action replay.

So if anyone else knows more please help cause I wouldn't want ya to buy something and - not work, you not liking my edits, not be region compatible (ntsc - pal although some gamesaves don't matter like madden, nba live. but some games like espn nba didn't work.)

So I'm glad to send it to ya (only 250kb) but yeah see above

edit: I have saved the game to the harddrive of the xbox and sent the file to the computer from the xbox, edited and sent back to the xbox

other than that i dunno

Originally posted by knuck@Mar 22 2005, 12:41 AM
Hey lionmaul, to tell you the truth I'm not that sure how the action replay works, but yeah I have it for xbox.

I have updated the players (how me and my mate changed them ie made some players faster,slower,stronger, some with better kicking etc) but obviously how we have edited may not be to most peoples liking, just our opinions.

Don't quote me on this but I think the only way to get the save onto a un-modded xbox is with something like action replay.

So if anyone else knows more please help cause I wouldn't want ya to buy something and - not work, you not liking my edits, not be region compatible (ntsc - pal although some gamesaves don't matter like madden, nba live. but some games like espn nba didn't work.)

Thank you, but what I am asking is if I do get my x-box modded what else do I need to run the editor?? Dvd burner, Cd burner,???? you obviously can only edit a burned x-box copy correct?? Because I do not have a dvd burner, and if I have to go to the trouble of buying the mod and a dvd burner, I may just buy a new PC and buy the PC version. Its just that I would like to play the game on my 47inch big screen t.v.
<
That why I prefer the x-box. And I know I can use my Tv video out to play the game on the Tv but the graphics are never the same. I really appreciate all the help you are giving me. Hopefull I will get this correct.
cheers and Salu

Has anyone found a way to edit the stadiums in the game, and the soundfiles that are with them, crowd chants etc?

Originally posted by lionmaul+Mar 22 2005, 01:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lionmaul @ Mar 22 2005, 01:52 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-knuck
@Mar 22 2005, 12:41 AM

Thank you, but what I am asking is if I do get my x-box modded what else do I need to run the editor?? Dvd burner, Cd burner,???? you obviously can only edit a burned x-box copy correct?? Because I do not have a dvd burner, and if I have to go to the trouble of buying the mod and a dvd burner, I may just buy a new PC and buy the PC version. Its just that I would like to play the game on my 47inch big screen t.v.
<
That why I prefer the x-box. And I know I can use my Tv video out to play the game on the Tv but the graphics are never the same. I really appreciate all the help you are giving me. Hopefull I will get this correct.
cheers and Salu[/b]
after the xbox is modded you can save the rugby game to the harddrive on the xbox.
pc wise all you need is an ethernet port, an ethernet crossover cable
crossover.jpg
(important it's a crossover cable not something else or it won't work, it's identical to the xbox link cable but cheaper) and a ftp program like flashfxp (it's free). Setting up is a *****, took me a couple of hours, I wasn't and still aren't computer literate but this site has everything you need to know about xbox mods http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/network.php

All I did was uploaded from xbox the data_xbox.gob file that was in the folder that contains the game on the xbox to my pc, opened that file with bigGUI, found and extracted 8d5f8f90fb78aa3c7033996ccb3f45cd.rdf, opened that file with tom hicks' player editor then edited for players for hours, and after i finished sent that rdf file back to xbox with flashfxp into the folder that contains the game xbe file (like an exe)

so you don't need a dvd burner or anything like that but PS2 users would need one.

hope that helps and sorry if it doesn't make sense, it's 1:15am my time

Latest posts