The "Comedy Genius" award for funniest poster

• feicarsinn

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • King D'Arcy

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Olyy

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
There's only going to be one winner here boys, although admittedly that's the inevitable outcome with this sort of poll.

Gentle Jesus! Haven't made a grammar mistake in nigh on three months. Of course your statement is wrong, grammar is not key to comedy. One need only look at the famous Ralph Wiggum quote "Me fail English? That's umpossible."

Also there is a flaw in your sentance. It should be "This isn't the Dubya award", not "these aren't the Dubya awards", as your post relates only to the comedy award, not the TRFies in general.

I meant to do that. I was testing you. Congratulations! You've passed!! Now let's speak no more about it...

Wow, what a desperately unfunny, cloying attempt to get votes. The front runners almost make the third guy the most viable.

I like both you guys, but.....seriously read it. In another thread joking around with that particular dialogue might've been somewhat, thinly funny. In this thread it's a bit.....dare I say it "Vote for me".

I'm not trying stopping you guys continuing the train-wreck of unfunny above. In fact go for it, if the purpose is to showcase Olyy as an option, lol. :D

Well King D'Arcy, you got my vote with that.

feicarsinn nearly snagged me with the empty post though. Definitely most quotable material that.

Well King D'Arcy, you got my vote with that.

feicarsinn nearly snagged me with the empty post though. Definitely most quotable material that.

I don't really knowwhat happened there. I remember typing something....

How is it even possible to write and empty post? The King got my vote, if only for making Versus look like a complete tool in some of the funnyest ways possible!

Olyy hasn't stepped in to promote himself. That's class. You boys have been funny all year, but c'mon, the stuff at the start of this thread was as funny as the other recent Irish joke............

Latest posts