Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sir. Speedy (2)

• Teh Mite (2)

• Total voters
A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>Nominations are done now it's over to the voting.

The Dubya award for least gramatically able member:
?

In the event of a tie, the member with the most nominations wins, if all else fails there'll be a tie-break.

Discuss below.

</div>

..wait, you didn't take a goat to the toga party did you?

next year i might starts spalking in toonerisms.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Apr 8 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Leave Cymro alone. The guy speaks welsh, he's suffered enough![/b]

Sorry I don't see how ive suffered from speaking my national language. Its a disgrace that you are even thinking of mocking the Welsh language.

With a signature like that you'd think you'd be able to take someone mocking your language

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Apr 8 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
With a signature like that you'd think you'd be able to take someone mocking your language[/b]

Sorry do you need me to tell you the difference between English or Welsh? Or can you work that out because it sure don't look like it!

What? what I saw was you being over sensitive to Fa'atau's joke about your language...?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Apr 8 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What? what I saw was you being over sensitive to Fa'atau's joke about your language...?[/b]

Urm ...

The signature is in English not Welsh so no its not sensitive

Cymro, chill man. You are being slightly sensitive. I understand Welsh is your joint first language (I'm sure you use English as much, if not more), same here, but that shouldn't make any difference to your English speaking ability (and nor does it imo). The only reason people are voting for you is more to do with typing and mistakes (look at your post above #10 and the missplaced are in there). It's not as if your grammar or strcturing of sentances is bad.

Anyway, I still urge people to vote for Speedy :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Apr 8 2009, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Apr 8 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What? what I saw was you being over sensitive to Fa'atau's joke about your language...?[/b]

Urm ...

The signature is in English not Welsh so no its not sensitive
[/b][/quote]

The point I was making is that your sig pokes fun at religion, yet you seem to find it unacceptable for Fa'atau to poke fun at the Welsh language.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Apr 8 2009, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Cymro, chill man. You are being slightly sensitive. I understand Welsh is your joint first language (I'm sure you use English as much, if not more), same here, but that shouldn't make any difference to your English speaking ability (and nor does it imo).[/b]

English speaking is fine, but its not for reading or writing. I spoke Welsh first then English, I use English more because its required now in society.

@ MunsterMan: Dont be petty and use that as an excuse. Im not poking any fun at the Gaelic or English language so I dont expect anyone else to do the same towards the Welsh language.

Sorry if i offended you Cymro. I'm just having a little fun. I wys jyst makyn' fyn of the myssyng vwls yn the wylsh lynguage.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Apr 9 2009, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Apr 8 2009, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cymro, chill man. You are being slightly sensitive. I understand Welsh is your joint first language (I'm sure you use English as much, if not more), same here, but that shouldn't make any difference to your English speaking ability (and nor does it imo).[/b]

English speaking is fine, but its not for reading or writing. I spoke Welsh first then English, I use English more because its required now in society.

@ MunsterMan: Dont be petty and use that as an excuse. Im not poking any fun at the Gaelic or English language so I dont expect anyone else to do the same towards the Welsh language.
[/b][/quote]

well his point is well made so he's hardly being petty and when did Irish come into this conversation.

i'll say it first just to get it out of the way: irish is a piece of turd that has scarred me toward other languages for a very early age. bleh i say

Latest posts