• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Godfather

CeeJay,

I can't remember how long the hits last. I know you will eventually take out some big dogs from all the rival families.

It is definitely Rambo. Once in awhile if some of your goons happen to be there when the shooting starts they will half-ass help you. As far as I know there is no way to get your goons to help you take a warehouse.

However, for the warehouses this is what I would do.

1. Drive a car and use it to kill the guys at the checkpoint. Get in new cars after each checkpoint. Take out all the checkpoints around the warehouse before you attempt to go in the warehouse.

2. Try taking a car inside the gate of the warehouse. Try running some guys over but that isn't important. Park it with the driver door towards the gate. Get out and run back out the gate when it starts smoking. It will blow up and kill a bunch of dudes.

3. Break the glass in the guard-shack. Go inside and do the "precision-aim". Crouch down. Open the door and shoot the gas pump to blow that up. That will kill more dudes.

4. From there, kill the rest of the guys outside. Be ready for more to come from inside the building. 2-3 should come out to help. Go up to the door. Go back to "precision aim" again. Stay outside. Do not enter. Open the door and shoot out the windows in the back of the room. Switch back to auto-aim. Run quickly in the room and back out. Two dudes will run behind the crates outside the rear window. Blast these guys. Run straight out the back window. Do not go in the door to the left. That is stupid.

5. Once you go outside the back window go to the outside of the next room and break the glass and jump through. Blow the safe.

6. Take the center stairs upstairs. Do not go into any of the warehouses. Again that is stupid. Upstairs you might have 1-2, maybe 3 guys to kill and then you can bribe the manager and take over. If you go in the warehouses you have to fight the guys in there. If you go straight to the boss you take over with less of a fight. Once you take over, all the guys in the warehouses become your dudes. Very nice.

Do you need bombs? I can't remember. I always had what I needed.

Latest posts