• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Israel Folau Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ak47

This thread is dedicated to who is going to be the greatest winger of all time in all codes of rugby.

The man is a freak

The man is still a kid

The kid is fantasy leagues greatest, and most demanded player....he has single handedly monopolized the iwnger position in the NRL Fantasy league - everyone has him

He is already the comps leading try scorer â€" at the ripe age of 17, he is turning heads everywhere, and I am saying this today â€" will be the games greatest winger

Post your thoughts on this kid

English folk up north â€" If you haven’t heard of him yet…you have now

This is just the beginning of an era

A new dawn approaches………..a new son is born

Israel Folau â€" THE GREATEST WINGER THE WORLD WILL EVER SEE

Folau > J Lomu

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/default.a...&sfpid=2073

check out his google hit

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&...folau&meta=

THE REST IS HISTORY

he is the hottest thing in rugby league and could have a very long career. in virtual nrl comps this year he went for over 400k was is huge for a winger. 400k is normally only reserved for the very top guys but this guy is special and you know he will cross the line so some fierce bidding wars have happened in virtual nrl over him. defintely israel folau will be on everyone's lips for years to come

hmmm i might have to watch a storm game this weekend to see how he goes...

he is in my fantasy league team on the foxports.com comp

he is a machine

he is a rookie so he costs 2 pts on the cap system
players like joey, sbw and thurston cost 10-12 pts

if u go and suss out any fantasy/virtual NRL comp - this guy is basically driving what players do with their team

he is only 17........97kg's and leading the trys in 2007

i have to rub my eyes everytime is see him play........and collect on 1st/last try scoring.........although his price is now $8.00 which is a rort, but a reflection of what happens nonetheless

thank f*** he is an aussie...but a bloody QLD'er inbred, but born in sydney........i assumed with his name it was another LOMU x 2 or a Vainakolo x 3.....ANOTHER KILLER KIWI

instead its a FOLAU x 1 - A MACHINE

Sorry bub, the man to beat is:

353811767_7b56fc1804_o.jpg

Folau is outrageously good. In 2023 he will have retired and everyone will be singing his praises with twice the amount of admiration that Lomu received.

Lomu will still be ahead in the mythical status as he was the first true Global Superstar of either code.

Israel Folau will probably be unknown out of Australia.

Lomu will still be ahead in the mythical status as he was the first true Global Superstar of either code.

Israel Folau will probably be unknown out of Australia.
[/b]

Ruling out a code switch already <_<

I haven't seen enough of him, but he doesn't really strike me as a Union Winger. League Wingers are usually bigger and stronger than your average Union winger, but they are Slower, Folau doesn't really strike me as having that gamebreaker speed you need in Union.

Inglis > Folau

But we'll take 'em both at the Force - Inglis on the wing and Folau @ centre.

I haven't seen enough of him, but he doesn't really strike me as a Union Winger. League Wingers are usually bigger and stronger than your average Union winger, but they are Slower, Folau doesn't really strike me as having that gamebreaker speed you need in Union.[/b]

Agreed, but he has the potential to be the most dynamic centre we've ever seen.Lets just hope he has ambitions of greatness and makes the switch to the big time (Union).

he looked a bit ordinary against the tigers on the weekend but still he has a huge future in the game and who knows maybe he will switch codes at some point. not sure if he could play wing in union but maybe move him in a bit to centre and he would go well I think.

cricky, but if he plays for queensland doesnt that make him only australia eligable?

they dont like putting kiwis in the state of origin.

If he plays State Of Origin, then that means his allegiance must be to Australia.

his boots look like someone drew them on.
[/b]

Thats because he was so fast and nimble, they couldn't get a clear photograph of his golden feet (they were a blur you see) so they had to draw the boots on.

If he plays State Of Origin, then that means his allegiance must be to Australia.
[/b]

What about when Brent Webb was playing in the State of Origin? He still played for the Kiwis too.

not at the same time. he had to sit out of the state of origin for 3 years to be elligable from memory. either that he still played state of origin and didnt get picked for the aussies then while he was in new zealand he got is residency.

but it was something to do with that (might not have been 3 years as well)

Oh well, it does state that Folau is eligible for New Zealand and Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts