• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Italians did it again...

Superalexmarket

Bench Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Duendes
I was watching the World League of female field hockey today, and guess what I heard.....YES!! the italian team have 7 argentine players!! These italians have no shame? And the players that do it are just mercenaries.
If this is the Sports politics in Italy (stealing athletes from all over the world) really is pathetic.

now come on man, I bet your family name is 100% Italian !
And yes, any country would do this in their position, that's just the way the world works. If it's 'legal', and it's efficient, do it.

There is only one concievable reason you were watching female hockey.
Wanks.

Aren't Argentines basically all descendants of Italians though? Surely you can't hate your origins.

That's why the Ozzies embrace their criminality and thuggery , true pride in their heritage.

Lulz. (let the great ****storm of our time commence.)

Wanks.

Aren't Argentines basically all descendants of Italians though? Surely you can't hate your origins.

That's why the Ozzies embrace their criminality and thuggery , true pride in their heritage.

Lulz. (let the great ****storm of our time commence.)

And Spanish(especially outside of Buenos Aires) I've been told before that Argentina is like combining Spain and Italy into a country, than placed it in South America.

There is only one concievable reason you were watching female hockey.

hehehe...

From what I understand, Argentina is mostly Italian 'genetically', with some German/Jewish/Spanish and Lebanese. They all have Italian surnames, a lot look typically Italian, but they speak Spanish of course and seem culturally more Spanish...
Also, they've got a nice Rugby team...;)

Some guy defined the argentines like: "Italians who speak spanish and think they're english". And it's true, we're an inmigrants' country with mostly italians and spanish, and also french, jewish, germans, irish, ucranians, and middle east people.
My great-grandfather was Sicilian but anyway, what the italians are doing is very cheat.
And I watch female hockey for 2 reasons, to see the best player in the world: Luciana Aymar (argentine of course) and to see LUCIANA AYMAR.
7183b7cc5cc88850a120cbc36df7cb8ce49b1fc1.l.png
00000000000000000000000000000000000aaa8hoclly.jpg

Some guy defined the argentines like: "Italians who speak spanish and think they're english". And it's true, we're an inmigrants' country with mostly italians and spanish, and also french, jewish, germans, irish, ucranians, and middle east people.
My great-grandfather was Sicilian but anyway, what the italians are doing is very cheat.
And I watch female hockey for 2 reasons, to see the best player in the world: Luciana Aymar (argentine of course) and to see LUCIANA AYMAR.
7183b7cc5cc88850a120cbc36df7cb8ce49b1fc1.l.png
00000000000000000000000000000000000aaa8hoclly.jpg

6/10

I'll give her a generous 7/10. If that's what floats his boat, then he has some low standards, and to start an entire thread to come to this conclusion, then let him have his wangk. Clearly the Argentines still yurn for the italian and other european beauties. Luckily in SA, all the ugly girls play sports, so we don't have to watch them playing...

Superalexmarket, can you give me any info on the South Africans who moved to the south of Argentina after the Boer freedom wars were lost; they called themselves bittereinders and I was just wondering whatever has become of their descendants? On topic; if Italy can do it they will do it. Most nations in a superior socio-economic position will 'poach' from those in lesser positions. SA is just in a bad position that we are only better off than Zimbabwe LOL. There are SA rugby and cricket players the world over. Sad reality but its not only the adopted country its the individual's choice so rather blame the individual IMO though it's fun trolling poaching nations, especially the AIG All Blacks as they take it very seriously.

Superalexmarket, can you give me any info on the South Africans who moved to the south of Argentina after the Boer freedom wars were lost; they called themselves bittereinders and I was just wondering whatever has become of their descendants? On topic; if Italy can do it they will do it. Most nations in a superior socio-economic position will 'poach' from those in lesser positions. SA is just in a bad position that we are only better off than Zimbabwe LOL. There are SA rugby and cricket players the world over. Sad reality but its not only the adopted country its the individual's choice so rather blame the individual IMO though it's fun trolling poaching nations, especially the AIG All Blacks as they take it very seriously.
Hello Stormer, I found a very complete article about the boers in Argentina in Wiki, but it's in spanish http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_sudafricana_en_Argentina. Then I found this http://www.vandenberg.co.za/southafricansinpategonia.htm is in english and afrikaans.
The descendants, mostly set in the city of Comodoro Rivadavia, currently reach 300 people. All speak, old Afrikaans, and is the largest Boer colony outside Sudafica.
In nearby Port Madryn there is a large colony of Welshmen who arrived about the same time, maintaining their language and customs to the present.

Hello Stormer, I found a very complete article about the boers in Argentina in Wiki, but it's in spanish http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_sudafricana_en_Argentina. Then I found this http://www.vandenberg.co.za/southafricansinpategonia.htm is in english and afrikaans.
The descendants, mostly set in the city of Comodoro Rivadavia, currently reach 300 people. All speak, old Afrikaans, and is the largest Boer colony outside Sudafica.
In nearby Port Madryn there is a large colony of Welshmen who arrived about the same time, maintaining their language and customs to the present.
Very interesting, thanks for your troubles. +1

What. Are you blind or something. Perhaps you need a different viewpoint...

600full-luciana-aymar.jpg

Now you can't seriously expect me to believe she rates anything less than a hard 8

mate you just downgraded her previous rating to a five. shame on you.haha kids yo

Latest posts