• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The KING of cars has finally arrived!

J

jinxed_nz

Its been coming a while the last few series from Holden where a step back in my view, but they have marched back with there new series which has been six years in development!

Take a look at this BEAST!!!
image01.jpg

Now to you who are not from austrilazia, Holden are part of the GM family and most Europeans whould be famillia with the Monaro or Pontiac GTS/GTO which is simple conversions of the Holden Monaro/GTS/GTO. So this is the new S and SS Commodore there is also a classy Calais and Berlina on there way to for those who perfer style rather then grunt.

Peace out! :cheers:

*wetting myself* as I own the littlest brother of that beast, a R32 Skyline GTS-T :)

The new Holden looks....predictable......

.....hey no fair putting in those other cars against the new Holden....

Hmmm this is interesting... btw you cant really compaire those supercars Vs the Holden cost wise there massive this car is achivable to own. BTW its not that pradictable if you look into it. The team who developed it built it from the ground up and it is quite different, if you look at it from a side on perspective it is amazing and the body is much wider and a little less long. Going back to its more gruntie days, ie VX.

Ahhh but this would have to be the king of all kings!
jarodshqmonaro.jpg

BTWany Ford supporters here? I think we need to start a V8 supercar thread to build up to the great race! Which holden will take out again! How many times have we been king of the mountain?? Like 8years in a row??

Latest posts