• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The little things in rugby 2005

Originally posted by jonwebb+Feb 10 2005, 05:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jonwebb @ Feb 10 2005, 05:34 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Feb 10 2005, 05:03 PM
awwwww some guy i was talkin to knew bout the forum board!

who is he?
I think that was me with the Shirt an Tie. [/b]
I was at the very end near the security as people with passes walked thru a door.
I was with 2 mates, eating all the snacks

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 10 2005, 05:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Feb 10 2005, 05:42 PM)</div>
Originally posted by jonwebb@Feb 10 2005, 05:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Feb 10 2005, 05:03 PM
awwwww some guy i was talkin to knew bout the forum board!

who is he?

I think that was me with the Shirt an Tie.
I was at the very end near the security as people with passes walked thru a door.
I was with 2 mates, eating all the snacks [/b]
Thats why the Waiters never came back up with anything. I was on the First one facing the window near the Entry.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 10 2005, 05:48 PM
aye jonwebb u were next to me aye near the door aye?
Yeah thats me. We had a challenge didnt we. I think i beat you in a 20min/Half game.

yea u were next to me yea i had a match against you aswell!

close match and it was a long one but a close score line

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 10 2005, 05:49 PM
yea u were next to me yea i had a match against you aswell!

close match and it was a long one but a close score line
Hell yeah. The game we played was right down to the wire.

didnt the guy say the game was coming out march 17 and the demo will be sent to us 25 feb?

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 10 2005, 06:00 PM
didnt the guy say the game was coming out march 17 and the demo will be sent to us 25 feb?
Yeah Thats guys March 17 the game is coming out. But thats EA sports for you.

it sounds like clean breaks and runs are a rare occasion, anmd watching the vids it seems like passing lots and quick direction changes are the only way to get through...

can anyone shed some light?

Originally posted by Hypnotised@Feb 10 2005, 06:13 PM
it sounds like clean breaks and runs are a rare occasion, anmd watching the vids it seems like passing lots and quick direction changes are the only way to get through...

can anyone shed some light?
From my time playing the game, you have got to mix it up. Going from side to side is all good if thats how you play but i found the more players i sucked into the rucks playing against the computer is good. But you have to be patient, organising your attack but at the same time getting the ball out quicker. Basically you have to play real Rugby, thats why the kicking sucks and puts pressure on you. But i know everyone will have to master it no matter what, especially if your going to win on hard.

whoever had a look at world league when playing do u start with fake players like in 04 or do u start with the original players of the team u picked for the 05 season.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it has been mentioned that you start with the same players as 04, heffler etc...

Originally posted by ak47@Feb 10 2005, 12:29 PM
(nothing could substitute a demo of that rugby game I played yesterday), not even Britany Spears for a night.
<
Wow!!!

Gun Guy........you have made my day!

You said it Umo, she's trailer park as. ACNE problems, fatter and sluttier than ever...

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 10 2005, 09:23 PM
Then again, who would want the 'now' Britney Spears... shes a big rugged :/
mate youve obviously got high standards.

Man i love it how excited AK gets over things, makes the game sound real sweet.

lol mate.

If you saw some pics of her in womans day i think you'd agree. (No, i don't read womans day, i look at it. lol) Looks as if Hypnotised and I are on the same wave length

all sounding good
<
..question 4 ak47...wats the player stats like?wat r they besides the usual speed,tackling etc,are they portrayed accurately?

Latest posts