• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The lockerbie bomber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a general rule, conspiracy theorists are full of ****. Nothing annoys me more that that 'faster than free fall' lark with 9/11 and it's the same twisted logic that has people thinking there was anything more to the Lockerbie case. There are lots of people out there who want to kill British people and American people. Deal with it.

You mean the pc board that the Swiss dude planted? Reminds me of 9/11. Everything incinerate except the suspects clothing and a pc board. How conveniently. Well played US you got the contract to pump Libya's oil after it.
Do you mean Edwin Boller?

Everything wasn't destroyed. The bomb was a semtex charge, which is a plastic explosive. It didn't destroy everything. It did tear a hole in the side of the aircraft, which lead to the disintegration. The nose section separated, and it is believed that multiple people were alive upon impact, some even placing a flight attendant alive after the crash for a short period. The main section of the fuselage disintegrated as it fell, and was damaged from the impact, but much of it don't destroyed. The wings were nearly entirely destroyed, however, due to the fuel tanks present.

The primary link to Al-Megrahi to the bombing came from the Maltese merchant, whose credibility it questionable, as his story had changed numerous times.

"Just" blew up a plane?

The people he "just" blew up, had families, pets, lives...

What exactly are you trying to say? That there are worse things happening in the world? Countries commit worse crimes, religions, cultures? No **** sherlock, that doesn't make the killing of innocent people an any less gruesome act.

So either your post has a very deep or subtle point that I can't read, or you are just enjoying to troll everyone or wind everyone up tonight and being pretty much of a ********. I mean in the Afrikaans thread I thought you were a decent oke, and you have been making good posts recently.

I think it's time for a little levity Penn and Teller's BS the conspiracy theory epsiode dealing with 9/11, JFK and the moon landings ....*Warning foul language abounds in the video*

Last edited by a moderator:
"Just" blew up a plane?

What exactly are you trying to say? That there are worse things happening in the world? Countries commit worse crimes, religions, cultures? No **** sherlock, that doesn't make the killing of innocent people an any less gruesome act.

So either your post has a very deep or subtle point that I can't read, or you are just enjoying to troll everyone or wind everyone up tonight and being pretty much of a ********. I mean in the Afrikaans thread I thought you were a decent oke, and you have been making good posts recently.

He's a troll bro , a serious troll..

I'm not sure what's up with you tonight on here, you seem unusally aggresive in several threads.

While I appreciate your point that the United States and UK governments have often not acted like saints in the past, I'm not sure how this justify's the deaths of everyone on the plane as your suggesting, most of these people were just crew members at work or people going about their daily lives either on the ground or travelling.

Actually that reply was made to the mass murder reply. Not due to the plane that was filled with innocent people that died. There could be 2 motives.

1. The Jihad. But not any muslim country was attacked so that does not make it fair game. Although the killing of a kafir (unbeliever) they can not be punished for but then it would have been a suicide attack. So that theory is out.

2. CIA and FBI on the scene. Scientific evidence showed that not much would have survived after that explosion. Not a piece of a shirt nor a pc of plastic. Then conveniently found a pc of shirt which was traced to a shop in Malta who picked out the wrong guy first had another go Bingo! Libya got one thing and how strange that they starting pumping Libyan oil rather after it. Those people died over money.

Libya did pay the compensation under explicit objection that Libya had absolutely nothing to do with the PanAm 103 Lockerbie-Tragedy and could therefore not be made responsible. In the world media this objection is never mentioned.

LN7, bro we got dis.

Start spamming his mail with pics of S'OB, naked. I'm sure you have some stashed somewhere :D

Actually that reply was made to the mass murder reply. Not due to the plane that was filled with innocent people that died. There could be 2 motives.

1. The Jihad. But not any muslim country was attacked so that does not make it fair game. Although the killing of a kafir (unbeliever) they can not be punished for but then it would have been a suicide attack. So that theory is out.

2. CIA and FBI on the scene. Scientific evidence showed that not much would have survived after that explosion. Not a piece of a shirt nor a pc of plastic. Then conveniently found a pc of shirt which was traced to a shop in Malta who picked out the wrong guy first had another go Bingo! Libya got one thing and how strange that they starting pumping Libyan oil rather after it. Those people died over money.

Libya did pay the compensation under explicit objection that Libya had absolutely nothing to do with the PanAm 103 Lockerbie-Tragedy and could therefore not be made responsible. In the world media this objection is never mentioned.

Sources or BS. And they've got to be reputable, so no half arsed blogs or trash websites.

Last edited:
LN7, bro we got dis.

Start spamming his mail with pics of S'OB, naked. I'm sure you have some stashed somewhere :D

I'm going to send photos of me in a Sean O'Brien T-shirt.

Only said tshirt.

"Just" blew up a plane?

Seriously you do not get it. Its over oil. Thats it. Always been always will. Iraq, Afghanistan. Oil. How do you fight a civilization by attacking countries with military action?

So what happened in end of film did he die?
I fell asleep :D

Yet in 2003 Libya admitted being responsibility for the attack. Some what blew the objection of we never did it out the water.

Do you mean Edwin Boller?

Everything wasn't destroyed. The bomb was a semtex charge, which is a plastic explosive. It didn't destroy everything. It did tear a hole in the side of the aircraft, which lead to the disintegration. The nose section separated, and it is believed that multiple people were alive upon impact, some even placing a flight attendant alive after the crash for a short period. The main section of the fuselage disintegrated as it fell, and was damaged from the impact, but much of it don't destroyed. The wings were nearly entirely destroyed, however, due to the fuel tanks present.

The primary link to Al-Megrahi to the bombing came from the Maltese merchant, whose credibility it questionable, as his story had changed numerous times.
It did tear a hole in the side of the aircraft, which lead to the disintegration
At that height and sudden drop of pressure your lungs will never survive. You said it disintegration. The timer fragment PT35B, was not even tested for explosive residues.

And
Ulrich Lumpert, a Swiss electronic engineer and former employee at the Zurich-based MEBO Ltd Telecommunication, has admitted that he stole from the company a hand manufactured MST-13 Timer PC-Board that was later used as evidence against the defendant, Libyan agent Abdel Basset al-Megrahi.

Lumpert says: “I realized that the MST-13 PC-board, after it was handed over by me without permission was misused for deliberate politically criminal ‘action’.â€

Did you not read my response?
Do you know how the sequence of events went, or how aircraft structures actually are?

Much of the wreckage was found relatively intact. There are pictures of this. It's not like there was a black mark on the ground and a circuit board and clothing were in the middle.

By disintegration I am referring to the aircraft structure. Not total disintegration, but of the primary components such as pressure bulkheads, the wing/fuselage assembly.

And yes, the autopsy reports have shown that passengers did survive the explosion and even impact on the ground.

Last edited:
No, I do get it. Every despicable act could probably be traced back towards greed (oil) but you don't get MY point.

People died, the way you said "he just blew up a plane" makes it seem like a meaningless, or small act that happened. The point I'm trying to make is that no matter how small, the death of innocents is always a tragedy. No matter what motivated the act. Yes, much more lives were lost with the invasion of Afghanistan, and Iraq, and 9/11 and on...

You could probably find greed or power as a motivation for every war that's ever been fought, but that's a whole other discussion.

Do you see what I'm trying to get at? How the hell did we even end up arguing over BS like this.

LN7, please, please for the love of all that is holy and unholy. Make sure you send that picture to him, and only him. Afterwards burn it, and the hard drive which contained the file.

Yet in 2003 Libya admitted being responsibility for the attack. Some what blew the objection of we never did it out the water.

Libya did pay the compensation under explicit objection that Libya had absolutely nothing to do with the PanAm 103 Lockerbie-Tragedy and could therefore not be made responsible. In the world media this objection is never mentioned and regain full diplomatic and economic status. This would allow oil companies to negotiate hundreds of billions of dollars worth of contracts, to drill the state’s oilfields.

President Bush signed on August 4, 2008 into law: S.3370, the ‘Libyan Claims Resolution Act.’ The bill that grants Libyan immunity law and full diplomatic and economic status
http://plane-truth.com/emails 2008/letters and comments, Aug.29 2008.doc

Seriously you do not get it. Its over oil. Thats it. Always been always will. Iraq, Afghanistan. Oil. How do you fight a civilization by attacking countries with military action?

Yes because it makes perfect sence to kill an number of citizens from a number of countries, and wait 20 plus years before taking military action.

No, I do get it. Every despicable act could probably be traced back towards greed (oil) but you don't get MY point.

People died, the way you said "he just blew up a plane" makes it seem like a meaningless, or small act that happened. The point I'm trying to make is that no matter how small, the death of innocents is always a tragedy. No matter what motivated the act. Yes, much more lives were lost with the invasion of Afghanistan, and Iraq, and 9/11 and on...

You could probably find greed or power as a motivation for every war that's ever been fought, but that's a whole other discussion.

Do you see what I'm trying to get at? How the hell did we even end up arguing over BS like this.

LN7, please, please for the love of all that is holy and unholy. Make sure you send that picture to him, and only him. Afterwards burn it, and the hard drive which contained the file.
Blew up the plane .......... That was half my sentence. In the end both motives are over the same thing.

BushTrust.jpg

Cave Dweller, your argument is seriously low on sources, citations, and facts and figures. Without these, there isn't a chance in hell that I'm even going to think of taking you seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts