• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The lockerbie bomber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cave Dweller you just contradicted yourself above with the modern warfare thing.

You are fighting a losing battle there.

luckynumber 7 deserves a medal for his contribution to this thread.

noddy-badge.jpg

They don't just give these to anyone. Wear it with pride, LN7.

hahahahah oddly enough Noddy is the nickname myfather has had for the past 40 years and the one I have recently been given also... ****.

Cave Dweller you just contradicted yourself above with the modern warfare thing.

You are fighting a losing battle there.
Contradicting myself? Don't talk bull. Modern warfare was a different discussion and go back and read properly ffs

Contradicting myself? Don't talk bull. Modern warfare was a different discussion and go back and read properly ffs

I read and understood, I don't quite think you understand what you posted.

Thats not hate. Just the truth. I do not like politicians as they are **** who will lie cheat, steal and kill their own people for either financial gain or more power. Do you know ROBERT SWAN MUELLER III?

Oh FFS! hello! wake up! of course politicians lie and cheat etc get over it, they always have and they always will. Nothing anyone can do about so just learn to live with it. And yes the wars are all about oil as its a bloody important resource without which you would not have fuel for your car or electric for your house.

An American waddles onto a battlefield.

8 British shot in the back.

Please stop making jokes about people dying it is not funny and having known people who were friends with some of the RRF soldiers that died in the first Iraq conflict friendly fire incident. I find it pretty damm insulting as well.

Please stop making jokes about people dying it is not funny and having known people who were friends with some of the RRF soldiers that died in the first Iraq conflict friendly fire incident. I find it pretty damm insulting as well.
Oh only quoting me I see. Btw do you think it is right for soldiers to die thousands of miles from their countries borders over false intelligence?

An American waddles onto a battlefield.

8 British shot in the back.

Your posts are becoming more and more offensive every day.

I don't know whether you have ever served in the military, but I have, and during that time I have been shot at. I can tell you that there is NOTHING FUNNY about it!

Oh FFS! hello! wake up! of course politicians lie and cheat etc get over it, they always have and they always will. Nothing anyone can do about so just learn to live with it. And yes the wars are all about oil as its a bloody important resource without which you would not have fuel for your car or electric for your house.
Take a deep breath and relax you are about to pop a vein. Irony is about to hit you in the face as it is not my country sending soldiers over to go die in some foreign country for crap but yours. So I am wide awake stress Eric

I read and understood, I don't quite think you understand what you posted.
Yes I do. I think its you that do not understand. You want me to post modern warfare and rip Islam up on here? Hence I said I do not want to go deeper into it.

Right because you can't argue in a adult like manner, act aggressive towards members and generally upset the majority of the forum. I have taken it to close the thread. If anyone wants to discuss the re-opening of the thread then please get in contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts