• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Mighty Tim

B

Bullitt

Making a lot of these at the moment

gallery_336_31_107007.jpg

Rate/10

9/10.

The border is a bit too orange instead of gold, but otherwise I love it as much as I love our Tim.

9/10. Nice to see a more basic signature. Sometime is nice without alll those effects that can be done. BTW, who is Tim?

Tim "the best open side flanker in the world, ever" Rodber [/b]

What an unusual middle name to have. His parents must of thought of him highly when they give birth to him.

Still unsure of him, Rodber rings a bell. Dunno how many Rodber's have played rugby though.

Northampton and England Flanker during the late 80's and 90's. He was Buck Shelfords Protégé.

7/10 Looks pretty good but shows Northampton actually winning something other than a match against Otley. :D

Look... I'm Northampton fan... I need to cling to every bit of glory I can!!!! :p

10/10 because I'm still not that skilled in photoshop and it's brilliantly done, although I don't know Tim. I like how the signature was placed in there. It makes it look like an official commemoritve plate or something.

He went to my school... did a coaching session before we toured to South Africa... he was, and still no doubt is, a very demanding man...

Latest posts