• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Movie Thread

They are fahucking mahoosive in that pic mind, aren't they?!!

EDIT: Just read the above comment and my statement doesn't really help eleviate my plight.

Katherine%20Jenkins%20portrait.jpg

They look better here..

ARGHH I have just lost an hour somewhere...

I have managed to travel back in time to an hour ago.... The reconfiguration of the Flux Capacitor worked... Now to recalibrate the dampers...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Oct 26 2008, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have managed to travel back in time to an hour ago[/b]
It happens.
^Ohf.ckinghell. Thread of the year. D:

Why is Katherine Jenkins with a welsh loser, with a gay name like Gethin... She needs a good Englishman with a good English name such as Charlie... not some welsh loser called Gethin or Matt or something Gay along those lines...

I can help her get to her high notes, higher than she has ever been before...

No Wonder they have smiles on their faces...

and the one of the left is trying to hide something me thinks :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Oct 26 2008, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have managed to travel back in time to an hour ago.... The reconfiguration of the Flux Capacitor worked... Now to recalibrate the dampers...[/b]
Ah, now I get it. <_<

Oh pulease, rename the topic then "Stare at some chicks boobs here" and then start a topic about wanting respect for everyone on TRF.

I seem to be the only one here who watched a film, saw Jackie Brown for the first time yesterday, some Tarantino's can be a bit (boring isn't the word I'm looking for here, could it be tedious?) special, and I should have counted the long camera takes, times a girl was barefoot, and shots from the booth of a car. I liked the story, kept wondering what on earth was up with Jackson's hairstyle though.

Ok, so last night i watched Kung Fu Panda.
I went about watching thinking it was gonna be utter shite (in the same kinda way as Madagascar is utter shite), however, my flat mate told me to have faith.
All i can say is, from as soon as the film started i was laughing out loud every 2 or 3 minutes.
It was one of the best animations i've seen in...i don't know how many years!
Brilliant film!

kung_fu_panda_poster.jpg

I saw "The Edge of Love" in the weekend.

worth watching just to stare at keira knightly, i dont know what it is she has but its something i like. (its not boobs cause she has none lol)

this movie however, was absolutly, positivily, BORING. i had no idea what was going on.

probably just staring at her the whole movie wasnt a good thing, also the constant questions about the movie from my gf probably also didnt help as i kept missing bits.

oh well, dont see it, you arnt missing anything really :)

Woahwoahwoah, people are starting to talk about films on this thread?! What's going on here?!!!

I watched Futurama's 2nd film, 'Beast with a billion backs." last night.
As much as i LOVE futurama, this film was nothing more than timid unfortunately.
It was funny in some repsects, but just like the simpsons film, it can't do to you what the average episode can do for you.

Latest posts