• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Movie Thread

Yup liked it so much myself I decided to have a crack at it myself as I'm more suited to it than boxing.

Good man!! I have been training for about 4 months now, but recently moved to a new area, only to find out there is no MMA gym here.

Which BJJ schools do you guys go to? Or is it jsut a general MMA gym?

I just went to a general MMA gym, but with BJJ obviously being taught. Just found out there is a grappling club nearby, it will have to do :)

I just went to a general MMA gym, but with BJJ obviously being taught. Just found out there is a grappling club nearby, it will have to do :)

Cool. :)

Let me know if you have any questions regarding BJJ, been doing it nearly two years now.

Cool. :)

Let me know if you have any questions regarding BJJ, been doing it nearly two years now.

Nice one mate, I'm still bit of retard when it comes to the ground game.A guy by the name of Steve Oliver made a couple of appearances at the gym I went to, the dude is a beast, he is like a white Rousimar Palhares.

Nice one mate, I'm still bit of retard when it comes to the ground game.A guy by the name of Steve Oliver made a couple of appearances at the gym I went to, the dude is a beast, he is like a white Rousimar Palhares.
Yeah he has a couple of gyms here in Auckland. I know a few guys that go there.

Yeah he has a couple of gyms here in Auckland. I know a few guys that go there.

Nice one. He was along side Mark Hunt at UFC Japan, was pretty cool. Also met Brandon Ropati (also a beast), such a humble guy.

220px-Moneyball_Poster.jpg

Just watched it and thought it was a pretty good film. 8/10 for me.

Saw Slapshot last night. Enjoyed it although the ending was a bit odd :lol: Proper 70's Sports film though

Se7en.

Couldn't eat a meal without feeling particularly queasy for the next 24 hours.

Just seen inglorious ******** excellent movie 8/10.
I thought it was really bad, when I watched it.
I expected big things as everyone raves on about it so much, but was incredibly disappointed. The storyline with the Jewish woman was decent, but the part with Pitt et al. I hated.

Cracking performance from him, covered the character well. I'd recommend watching the film.

The Lincoln Lawyer - 7/10 - Quite an interesting storyline, not completely gripping and Matthew McConaughey isn't my favourite actor, but otherwise very enjoyable.

Grey - 6/10 - Not bad, quite exciting on the whole but not a must see really. Still, a good film for a saturday night.

Just been dragged to ***anic 3D
I have never been sooo bored in my life
and the 3D just gave me a headache

Was it a woman? Only a woman could make a man go watch ***anic, and in 3D.

God forbid they release a Twilight in 3D, then we are all doomed...

It was a women, the she-witch held on to me the whole time so I couldn't leave and I had to deal with the crying (she has seen it a million times so I don't understand why she cried)

No one understands women. They are all batshit insane.

Latest posts