• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The New England Era?

yeah i agree the futures looking bright for england. I'm looking forward hopefully to a successful six nations next year and then on to 2011. Come on lads, i thin the french six nations dominance (and i suppose welsh!) is going to be demolished by us lads.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 21 2008, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah, you took my post, ignored the valid points I was making and replaced the player names with nobodys from Saracens then made yourself look like a complete cock.

Again.[/b]

Er...Cato isn't a nobody, he's one of the best of the upcoming crop of wingers out there.

But hey, you guys don't even have a sodding Academy (well not one of any decent quality anyway) so how would you guys know?!

Sorry Prestwick, where did the Saracens academy come in the A-league last year? Hmmmmmmmm?

And where did Saint's academy come? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

1-0 to Teh Mite

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 21 2008, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah, you took my post, ignored the valid points I was making and replaced the player names with nobodys from Saracens then made yourself look like a complete cock.

Again.[/b]

Because all your valid points are hidden amongst the "northampton northampton rob andrew is a twat conspiracy! rfu plonkers northampton wasps and leicester chris ashton bumlicker northampton sackey is my nemesis northampton tait has no talent northampton northampton if i were in charge we'd win at everything"

Well, saw on the rugby club that Sinbad is out for 12 weeks with ankle Ligament Damage that he sustained at the weekend.

unlucky sinbad!

I personally would liked to have seen a coach with some experience taking over the national team, but Johnno is the best to lead us of the inexperienced guys.

Latest posts