• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The New Or Edited Kit Thread

Who did the player scouting? Should've asked us lot!
<
Geoff Appleford is a centre, not a flanker. And Simon Emms is a prop. Not fullback material really
<
But it'll soon be fixed.

Just some things I've noticed, playing diff comps etc... that will need editing:

- John Kelly features on the wing and bench for Munster, O'Gara, Hayes on the bench

Justin Bishop is also on the wing and bench for London Irish

Brian O'Driscoll isn't on the Leinster team at all?

...trev what happened with all this - you could have asked on the forum and we all would have said what the squad listings should be
<

Xbox version has very similar files to PC it seems so modding that could be possible (maybe) lol

Originally posted by Boomslangnz@Feb 6 2006, 09:03 AM
Xbox version has very similar files to PC it seems so modding that could be possible (maybe) lol
Good to hear... Haven't really looked at them to be honest. When I start to get bored I will...

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know I've been working on a Tri Nations pack and I'm almost done, so all post all 3 kits on here in within the next few hours, or at most a day.

Yes i 2nd that any news on or anything from this game? must be some kits or mod for this game or is it that they dont want it modded? who knows there could be a mod soon? :p

Latest posts