R

Ripper

<

Randy Moss > Jesus
Kerry Collins > Daunte Pep

I am a viking fan although very disgruntled

Should have kept moss

Look at the impact now he is gorne

My attention to the vikings less moss will be very sporadic, until i see a turn around in form

I understand he had an attitude problem

But u cant replace talent and skill like that

Moss can do stuff in Oakland, not that they'll win the AFC West or anything.

First week shocker for the Broncos. First half of the Chargers game was shite, but the D came up big in the second...4 sacks, and INT from Chamo Bailey (TD return) and held the chargers to 42 yards and a field goal. THANK YOU. 20-17 Broncos.

Vick is the King im afraid,didnt expect Seattle to do 'em in like that,was definately a surprise,as was the 1st week win over PHILLY ahaha.

<
F'n Cowboys got done by the Redskins with two Last Quarter touchdowns.
<

Cowboys 13 - 14 Redskins

Preety good game that. Clinton Portis showed signs of his Denver Brillance, although a blind monkey could rush for 1000 yards behind that line.

Ramsey aint that bad, he's just been treated like **** by the Skins Front Office. They either bench him when he starts to get on a roll or else they chuck him in 6 games into the season and with a note taped to his Helmet saying "Save Us"

The Ravens should trade a 2nd or 3rd Rounder for him, with Boller getting Grossman'ed and Anthony Wright sucking ass he would be the perfect fit.

Jamal in the Back Field + Mason, Clayton and Moore out wide + with Heap at Tight End and the Ravens D + A Half Decent QB = Superbowl.

Do you guys get NFl in NZ?? I dont remember NFL being on TV down there.

Anyway I think Vick and the Falcons can go all the way this yr,to the super bowl that is,win it Im not sure.

Pretty bald statement as to I havnt watched any Football this yr,mainly because of work and moving,But I will start next week.

falcons d is still abit too soft for my liking. I just don't hink you can look beyond the pats/eagles/colts/steelers axis at the moment. Honourable mentoins to the Bucs and Bengals. They are pretty entertaining to watch.

The Falcons D sure showed up the Eagles durign week 1,If Vick played the whole game against the Sea Hawks I think they would be undefeated.

The Falcons are 2 and 0 when vick plays a full game,0-1 when vick pulls a hammy and has to leave the game
<

He played great this past weekend,Vick doesnt get the passing yards others do,but he gets the job done a little more crisp then some guys who throw for more yards.

McNab's prophecy,Vick will dominate the NFL once he reaches his full potential.Was hoping Marcus Vick would join the Falcons,but hes been playing poorly,or just not to his older brothers standard.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Sep 28 2005, 07:29 AM
The Falcons D sure showed up the Eagles durign week 1,If Vick played the whole game against the Sea Hawks I think they would be undefeated.

The Falcons are 2 and 0 when vick plays a full game,0-1 when vick pulls a hammy and has to leave the game
<

He played great this past weekend,Vick doesnt get the passing yards others do,but he gets the job done a little more crisp then some guys who throw for more yards.

McNab's prophecy,Vick will dominate the NFL once he reaches his full potential.Was hoping Marcus Vick would join the Falcons,but hes been playing poorly,or just not to his older brothers standard.
Why would Marcus Vick join the Falcons?

He's too busy rooting under-age girls - and he's a Quaterback for VT isnt he, wouldnt he want to actually start if he does reach the NFL?

The Falcons are overated and so is Vick, the NFC is a piece of cake.

Originally posted by Cavan
falcons d is still abit too soft for my liking. I just don't hink you can look beyond the pats/eagles/colts/steelers axis at the moment. Honourable mentoins to the Bucs and Bengals. They are pretty entertaining to watch.

The World has gone haywire, the Browns are holding Peyton Manning to 0 Touchdowns and an Interception (although to be fair he completed all but 4 of his passes) while Kerry Collins is the best QB in the League statwise atm.

Originally posted by Ripper@Sep 28 2005, 10:00 AM
Why would Marcus Vick join the Falcons?

He's too busy rooting under-age girls - and he's a Quaterback for VT isnt he, wouldnt he want to actually start if he does reach the NFL?

The Falcons are overated and so is Vick, the NFC is a piece of cake.
Marcus Vick can play WR as well,Running back and hes not too bad at those positions either.

Those two borthers could 'cause headaches with a few trick plays.Well Mcnabb is an NFL quarterback and he thinks Vick will dominate the game once he reaches his potential.I think that is the case,Vick has revolutionized the game,he just needs to get comfortable with this West Coastr offence,he also need a consistant go to man.The WR's need to step up.

Broncos vs Redskins this weekend...looking forward to it
<
Denver's on a roll right now.

How longs Champ Bailey out for? I saw him get injured against the Chiefs on Monday Night and havent heard about it.

Redskins are bound to blow it sometime, Mark Brunell is old, Clinton Portis is nothing without the Donkey's O-Line and their defence aint that great

Broncos by 10

Atlanta vs. San Diego superbowl final is my prediction so far. Subject to extreme change.

Colts vs Rams...

Mike Martz to call a timeout before the coin toss, Manning to throw for 400 yards.

Latest posts