• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official NRL 2006 Thread

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
Sat 2nd September
Sharks v Raiders
they need to win by over 50 to change that. They also have the worst defensive record in the top 8.
[/b]

remove that 70 point drubbing from knights in round 3-4 whatever and the raiders defense aint that bad

Just signed Nevil Costigan for next year - 2007 gets brighter and brighter

i hope we beat sharks, coz going to melbourne 1st week of finals is a deathwish

QUOTE(woosaah @ Aug 31 2006, 12:05 PM)

Sat 2nd September
Sharks v Raiders
they need to win by over 50 to change that. They also have the worst defensive record in the top 8.

remove that 70 point drubbing from knights in round 3-4 whatever and the raiders defense aint that bad

i hope we beat sharks, coz going to melbourne 1st week of finals is a deathwish[/b]

yeah it would be quite good if we could remove big losses like that. would be better if we could make the losses a win :) i would make last weeks loss of the eels agains the broncos a win. or at least give them a point or 2 :p

QUOTE(woosaah @ Aug 31 2006, 12:05 PM)

Sat 2nd September
Sharks v Raiders

i hope we beat sharks, coz going to melbourne 1st week of finals is a deathwish[/b]

yeah it would be quite good if we could remove big losses like that. would be better if we could make the losses a win :) i would make last weeks loss of the eels agains the broncos a win. or at least give them a point or 2 :p
[/b]

turn it up :bleh!:

B)

cant reach the knob... you :)

sorry i know its not funny i am to tired. i want to go home

Sadly i cannot watch the Bulldogs this sunday..as they play at 5pm..warriors play at 4:30pm..as do southland..sucks balls tbh..alot of channel hopping to do!!

Ahaha take that Warriors.

Thank god Broncos are coming to their senses and starting to learn how to play for the whole game and not slack off because they are leading by 20 or so.

Dragons YOUR NEXT

and then there were 8. roll on the finals !

should be pretty good series and some games in the latter weeks of the series should be crackers. first week looks pretty dull to me witth the pick of them proabbly the broncos v dragons. raiders and eels will proabbly not offer much in their matches so the chances of upsets from 7 and 8 are very slim. can't for the finals though should be good

eels will struggle to win next week. they have had no props for a few weeks now and guys like hindmarsh have just been working over-time and chewing up too much energy. even with a few coming back I can't see the eels going past week one of the finals.

the storm are the clear favourites for the ***le after being domiant all year. the broncos have suddenly come back into it after some good form over the last few games they have played.

WHAT ABOUT THE MIGHTY RAIDERS!!!!

wooden spoon favourites 26 weeks ago

No J Smith and still pulled off a win

That young Carney is coming of age just at the right time

No more Storm..............its Chump time at the mut house!!

Big Tom LL - LL cool Tom..............is back this week and will inject some size to the green pack.

Doggies were scetchy against the Rith.................best value bet of the week is raiders coz they will pay about $8.00 coz per usual....nobody will give them a chance

Getting my tix today.........havent been to a Raiders finals match since that nightmare against the Warriors in 2003.......where Jason Booga-f***ing-smelli dropped the ball over the line with 3 to go to win, only to see Stacey Drop Kick Jones........slot his middle name over the black dot.....right in my face........NOT THIS TIME BIATCHES!!!!

Hey..dont diss my man Stacey!!..:p..man he is awesome!!

Woo im excited!!..still PEEVED at bloody Tonie "i like to turn my back on my country after growing up there, playing for them in the world cup, then i go and play for australia, plus im a fat ass" carroll...d!ckwad..injuring Brentus Webbus..ppfftttt

Latest posts