• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official TRF International Shield

Thank you, we'll take it back!
The Wallabies are in contention sooner than they thought, I'm sure the Aussie camp is relishing the prospect of getting their hands on the covenant TRF International Shield.

hahahah I was wondering how long till this thread kicked on again
I think you guys will be strong favorites to hold onto it next weekend which means if its to be taken, it'll be taken on your own turf :ranting:

Ya-hoo! Let's turn it on Perth, get out in force! I'm trusting BLR to lead the fan crew! :p

This is the thing about Australian supporters. No matter how bad their team is, they are always ignorant enough to state that they are the worlds best team with no evidence.

How much chance do you think there is of Australia winning the tri-nations or keeping this shield for longer than one game. Really.

That was a bit of a unprovoked response?
Everybody is wary of Oz, I don't think they are the dark horse of the TN to be honest. Nobody is writing them off

Sorry i'm in a s***house mood. First day back at school. And I had to wake up at 6:10 for the first time in 2 weeks

This is the thing about Australian supporters. No matter how bad their team is, they are always ignorant enough to state that they are the worlds best team with no evidence.

How much chance do you think there is of Australia winning the tri-nations or keeping this shield for longer than one game. Really.
[/b]
lol spoken like a true 13yo
You may be forced to eat your words young man :D

Hehehehe... -shifty eyes-
I'll just put this in my locker now will I? You won't see it again for a thousand years... :)

Hehehehe... -shifty eyes-
I'll just put this in my locker now will I? You won't see it again for a thousand years... :)
[/b]
I said that after New Zealand won it in the first game. :D
Also, not a single side has defended it successfully during the course of the Tri Nations, so it'll be interesting to see whether AUS can continue that trend.
It won't matter though really, when Wales win it in the Autumn, you won't ever see it again. Ever...

cough cough [/b]
*tumble weed rolls through*....

tumbleweed.jpg

Latest posts