• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official TRF International Shield

Ok...well after yesterdays game where NZ now has told the other Sanzar countries that they can't get their hands on TRF International Shield till next year and the AB's take it for the first time ever up north....will SCOTLAND take the shield off them?

Somehow I don't think so....but who knows???

I was thinking at halftime when watching yesterdays game that it would be Australia who would take TRFIS up north to Italy....where it would be defended quite easily..and the given over the follwing week to ENGLAND...but alas....the Wallabies choked in the second half and England will have to wait till the 30th of this month to try and prise it off the AB's....unless the AB's lose to Wales.....hmmmmm. Well that would suit the Wallabies just fine if the AB's lost it to Wales on the 23rd because then they would have a shot of taking it off Wales when they play them on the 30th. The problem with this is that if the AB's lose to Wales and if the Wallabies beat Wales the following week...the next challenger for TRFIS would be the BARBARIANS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyway I am sure the AB's will extend their record of defences of TRFIS to 5 wins next week after that ping ponging of it between the Sanzar nations at the beginning. Lucky TRFIS was not thought of during the English glory days of 2001-2003 hehe!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Nov 2 2008, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Imagine what a cock up it would be if Munster got their hands on it![/b]

Haha...well it would stay in the European provinces for probably 30 years lol!

Hmmm...England score..will they capitalise on this or will it just be a blimp like the Kiwis scoring.

Well this is what they are all fighting for....

Ladies, Gentlemen and Matt, I present to you ...

<div align='center'>The TRF International Shield
med_gallery_2322_99_75554.png

</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Nov 3 2008, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b][/quote]

Hey! NZ has the damn thing and we're not even shown on the globe?!?! :lol: Still, great effort to whoever whipped it up :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Nov 2 2008, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b][/quote]

Awesome design, really nice.

big up yourself man :D

Surely Munster should be excluded as its an International Tournament.

On a side point, I'm surprised no one is commenting on Irelands proven record in winning "mickey mouse" trophies.

If its not worth winning, we'll inevitably win it.

*When i say mickey mouse, I'm not knocking the shield itself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Nov 3 2008, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The Big ups need to go to the Big Man O'Rothlain

Pure Genius!![/b]

Why thank you sir. I do like to dabble in creating fine pieces of art. This is from my non-erotic collection.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Nov 4 2008, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Surely Munster should be excluded as its an International Tournament.

On a side point, I'm surprised no one is commenting on Irelands proven record in winning "mickey mouse" trophies.

If its not worth winning, we'll inevitably win it.

*When i say mickey mouse, I'm not knocking the shield itself.[/b]

Munster, Barbarians, Lions etc won't be allowed to win, it is only Test Internationals.

Latest posts