• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official TRF Mock Prestwick Thread

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 14 2008, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Sep 14 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Least we have our own stadiums and have finished higher than you last season and our currently higher than you ;)[/b]

And looking mighty good it is!

Why, heres a photo of it after the recent heavy rain in the west country:

[/b][/quote]
Pfft, that's certainly fake. We all know the Sun doesn't rise over Great Britain...

Sorry my mistake:

peat-bog-pele--pele.jpg

It doubles as a nature reserve/home for Matt Stevens outside of games of rugby.

Nigel Wray does have funny ways of demanding respect I know...

...he did have a "kiss my ass" club but this is what happened when he asked Richard Hill to kiss his ass:

STONE%20COLD-STUNNER.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 14 2008, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sorry my mistake:

peat-bog-pele--pele.jpg

It doubles as a nature reserve/home for Matt Stevens outside of games of rugby.[/b]

We have more life forms there than a Sarries Match ever does!!!

Namibia-Namib-Desert-Naukluft-Park-Sossusvlei-sand-dunes-SMO.jpg

Yes but sadly the types of lifeforms you're talking about are not human and tend to fly south/not turn up when Barf go through a bad patch :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 14 2008, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yes but sadly the types of lifeforms you're talking about are not human and tend to fly south/not turn up when Barf go through a bad patch :lol:[/b]

Well that would explain our capacity crowds for the past ..... seasons!!!

At least sarries have a record crowd every so often, even if it is a Watford Fan who has forgotten they are playing away that week...

I can explain it away, but then I'm too lazy, being nice and dry under a roof and all...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 14 2008, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nigel Wray does have funny ways of demanding respect I know...

...he did have a "kiss my ass" club but this is what happened when he asked Richard Hill to kiss his ass:

STONE%20COLD-STUNNER.jpg
[/b]

As so? Secret footage obtained and finally released today;

STONECOLD-STUNNER.jpg

Thats pretty awesome actually.

Can you do one with Richard Hill doing that to Marty Hollah?

Wow, you english really go off on tangents whilst attempting to mock one another! :lol:

If the issue of this thread is to mock Prestwick, I think the man himself knows I'd dearly love to, but.....only 2 games? I was expecting to see they lost four on the trot. I believe I'll start mocking if they lose next round and only really get into it big time if they lose yet another.

The only thing I can say, is that maybe there should be an TRFie for the most pompous, pretentious member of the year. That's more where the mocking gold lies. :lol:

I can't possibly accept such an award.

Not while I'm in the hunt for the "Biggest ******* of the year" that is!

Depends on your point of view, Alan B'stard definitely wasn't pretentious. He wouldn't have been the evil, scheming swine he was in "The New Statesman" if he was..

Whats the phrase I'm looking for here?

Ah yes, "being savaged by a dead sheep."

I presume you'd be attempting to put that phrase into context? Who's the sheep? How are they dead? Is the dead sheep Saracen's and your being savaged by their results? How is a dead sheep savaging anything to start with?

Metaphors are obviously best left slightly less vague, lol.

Obviously too much analysis I see!

Charlie's the sheep. Go look the quote up, Geoffrey Howe is the man you seek.

I always thought Dennis Healey said it to Geoffrey Howe. Anyhow I see what you mean. Charlie's shambling, zombie-like dead sheep's corpse has been a terrifying nightmare on the forum of late. :huh:

Latest posts