• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official TRF Mock Prestwick Thread

G

getofmeland

This is for all the people who would like to Mock Prestwick, about the wonderful sarries...

From a Bath Man... Haha We gave you a duff player, HAHA... Borthwick was at the top of his career and now look at him at a second rate team... (damn these words are gonna come back and bite me)

Lets all Laugh at Sarries!!!

Teh Mite, I will let you continue the mocking!!!

Why are you letting Mite mock me first?! His team lost to Newcastle!

Surely giving it to someone whose team didn't lose to a bunch of retards would have been better?

As for Saracens, we'll remember the day we lost to Harlequins, NEVAR 4GET!!!11

crying_eagle.jpg

That doesn't make any sense. They still lost to a bunch of retards while Saracens lost to Sale.

Your logic, as always, is baffling.

Just let Sir Speedy go first, he's better at this sort of thing anyway and at least he supports the team who beat Saracens :p

Those'd be the same Sale that only scraped past the retards?

Anyway, on with the mocking;

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0_41BaK1gMM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

Even John Rudd Scored! :lol:

tommy.jpg

This is not a question of my logic you fez wearing wrestling moron... It is a question of mocking you, for multiple reasons to do with your team...

But I will concede Newcastle are a bunch of useless Morons... But they are above you in the league!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 14 2008, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just let Sir Speedy go first, he's better at this sort of thing anyway and at least he supports the team who beat Saracens :p[/b]
Well yeh, it's common knowledge that I'm the best at bashing you, but at the moment I've got nothing. :(
Luke McAlister > Saracens / Charlie Hodgson > Prestwick
Hm yep, that'll do for now. Q(^___^Q)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Sep 14 2008, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 14 2008, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just let Sir Speedy go first, he's better at this sort of thing anyway and at least he supports the team who beat Saracens :p[/b]
Well yeh, it's common knowledge that I'm the best at <strike>bashing you</strike> getting bashed by you, but at the moment I've got nothing. :(
[/b][/quote]

Indeed you don't...indeed you don't...

My Aim over the course of the Guinness Premiership is to keep this thread open, and still moving until Sarries are relegated!!!

jebbiccqxh7tq2b9s9c6.jpg

*cough* ... *chortle*

MOAR:

k11my5273wjqy1iplpyo.jpg

An opportunity to do this arises once in a lifetime. May aswell make the most of it.

awesome_med.png

Prestwick, why not jump in your Hovercraft to save the day... or has it been cut due to the credit crunch??

Least we have our own stadiums and have finished higher than you last season and our currently higher than you ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Sep 14 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Least we have our own stadiums and have finished higher than you last season and our currently higher than you ;)[/b]

And looking mighty good it is!

Why, heres a photo of it after the recent heavy rain in the west country:

swimmingpool.jpg

Latest posts