• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Online Thread

ANTHEAD

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Rebels
Whats your feed back on Gameplay for XBOX LIVE ?

THE ONLINE THREAD:

Got a question about online gameplay? Got a suggestion? Got a moan? Post them in here please.

Thank You.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know the game has just been launched and things are pretty new. I enjoy playing online but had Lag unfortunately so couldnt do much at all. Hopefully with detailed feedback across the globe we can all get an understanding on how things went. Happy gaming guys. cheers.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Played a few games last night lag was a problem. Attack was ok but on D there were issues. Never have lag problems on Fifa... so not sure what is going on.
Also really annoying it doesnt keep record of your win loss ratio. You win and then thats it

Remember, the game technically isn't released yet so the online population will be pretty low, especially for European users. That might be the source of the lag issues.

Remember, the game technically isn't released yet so the online population will be pretty low, especially for European users. That might be the source of the lag issues.

actually the NZ release was today i think and has been released, hopin to get it after school, or on friday and if its good keep it, if its not refund it for RC

Stephen Ferris (Irish player) Mistake

attachment.php

Fouind this on another website.

Seems they mixed up the race for Irish player Stephen Ferris.lol

hopefully they might fix it in a patch or something.

The original image is taken by Olyy on our forum.

But ye bad mistake.

Thanks guys. My apologies.

Please keep the feedback coming and we'll look to address as much of it as we can.

Thanks again.

no records...but if everyone on earth who plays the game online became nerds and write down their own scores and who they versed, and then in 6 months time they send it to me to add them all up and find the global winner and loser, I really cant find whats the big deal everyone is making here ?

Not overly bothered about the lack of leaderboards, would've beena nice addition but not the end of the world. My connection is awful so my only game online was lagtastic, my opponent was from Australia so I guess that didn't help the connection much. He quit on me around the 60min mark, don;t blame him really, but was annoying that it was just after I scored a try to go ahead :rolleyes:

What way is the online handled - are games hosted by one of the players or have HB outsourced servers to run the games on? Or is it actually MS that handle the hosting for those games on xbox Live?

If it's the players ourselves that can host the games, I've got BT Infinity running at home so should be good for hosting games without introducing lag from my end.

That's all taking into account that the netcode behind the game itself isn't introducing some of the lag as opposed to the connections.... I certainly hope not.

Is it easy to connect with friends and play online or is it a bit of a pain?
Very easy - just click on "custom game" (I think that's what it's called anyhow) then you either choose to invite your party or invite someone from your friends list and that's that

Latest posts