• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premier League Thread

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Nov 29 2004, 07:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 29 2004, 07:10 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-An Tarbh
@Nov 28 2004, 06:11 PM
Great result for Liverpool against Arsenal with a last minute stunner from Neil Mellor.
Fabulous performance from Liverpool I'm absolutely delighted. [/b]
Chelsea are far and away the best side this year..........Arsenal have the shakes, and the rest seem to be making up the numbers............

God I hate Chelsea...............

Looks like Diouf could be on his way out of Bolton after spitting at Arjan De Zeeuw on Saturday, he's already been fined 2 weeks wages but there's been speculation that Bolton could send him back to Liverpool.

_40574743_mellor270.jpg

Golden image for one of my favourite young players.

f*** that would be mean wouldnt it scoring a late winner against a team like arsenal especially when ur team aint going so well

Originally posted by shiznit@Nov 28 2004, 09:24 PM
Man U are on the way up folkes!!
Until you play a good team, when you'll lose.

An Tarbh - I see the resident comedy goalkeeper Mr Given has been up to his usual antics today. Less foot movement than a scarecrow for the goal and going on a wander when Marcus Bent missed an open goal.

He's not top 5 Premiership standard.

Originally posted by shiznit@Nov 28 2004, 09:24 PM
Man U are on the way up folkes!!
Well they could hardly go anywhere but up after their start to the season

Liverpool did CFC a big favour today. Good on that fat young forward of theirs. December 8th is going to be one hell of a game.

just watched arsenal and liverpool man that game had awesome goals, that buildup to the first one was pure class and what a finish by that young dude

yay'ya manchester united are coming hard 3-0 against southampton, but just look at the form chelsea is in winning easily against newcastle 4-0

Originally posted by neh@Dec 5 2004, 01:10 PM
but just look at the form chelsea is in winning easily against newcastle 4-0
All Part of a Grand Master Plan
<

Chelsea are looking awesome admittedly but we'll see how good they are next week if they can win at Highbury.

Heard a strange comment on the tv yesterday from Ray Houghton saying that 1-11 Man Utd are better than Chelsea. Now this is only my humble opinion but only Rooney, Van Nistelrooy, Neville and maybe Ronaldinho would have a chance of getting in the Chelsea starting team.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Dec 5 2004, 08:49 AM
Chelsea are looking awesome admittedly but we'll see how good they are next week if they can win at Highbury.

Heard a strange comment on the tv yesterday from Ray Houghton saying that 1-11 Man Utd are better than Chelsea. Now this is only my humble opinion but only Rooney, Van Nistelrooy, Neville and maybe Ronaldinho would have a chance of getting in the Chelsea starting team.
Ronaldinho!?

I wouldn't mind Ferdinand instead of Carvalho, but there's nobody else I'd want from that team.

I'd always go with Carvalho ahead of Ferdinand, obviously meant Ronaldo, alwyas get them 2 mixed up don't know why?
<

Latest posts