• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2005-2006 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice win for United
<

If there not broadcasting the match you wanna see where you live then I found this site which may be of interest to you=

http://www.fltv.cc/index.htm

they have many live games each week and the cost is only 2 pounds per game(use paypal to pay)

From all accounts its very good quality and theres no buffering at all.

I haven't used it yet but i plan on watching the liverpool v birmingham game on tonight seeing as the ******** at FOXTEL here in OZ decided not to show a liverpool game for the first time in ages
<

Insted of listening to the game on Liverpool.tv radio i'm gonna give this a try.

I'd be cautious with Liverpoolfc.tv on a matchday anyway. I of course will be at the game but it's not easy to give you updates....

The Truth - search hard. There are LOADS of free websites to watch games live on, just a question of finding them.

Fowler to score tonight if he plays i reckon.... The GOD has returned and is back where he belongs

I have a E-season ticket membership......but the priority tickets obviosly arn't much use to me over here.

what did you mean be cautious on liverpool.tv?

I just use it for radio when i cant see the games highlights,interviews and best of all the live web cam of anfield,tunnel and the kop.

Its probly not worth it but I always chat on the forums while watching the games and i cant bear to miss a game.

We usualy get every Reds game live but tonight there showing the Gooners followed by the Blackburn match.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 1 2006, 09:07 PM
It gets very slow, from what I've been told, but you're obviously an old hand at this sort of game.
<

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 1 2006, 09:07 PM
I have a E-season ticket membership......but the priority tickets obviosly arn't much use to me over here.

I just use it for radio when i cant see the games highlights,interviews and best of all the live web cam of anfield,tunnel and the kop.

Its probly not worth it but I always chat on the forums while watching the games and i cant bear to miss a game.

We usualy get every Reds game live but tonight there showing the Gooners followed by the Blackburn match.
Do you mean the radio gets laggy ,the forums or the site in general?

BTW were are ya sitting at anfield?

hopefully this time next year i'll be in england at my first ever reds match
<

Everything goes slow on match day...

Sadly I am marooned in the Upper Centenary, level with the 18 yard box at the Anfield Road End. Great seat, no atmosphere.

I just found out i gotta work extra early tomorrow so im just gonna listen to the game in bed ,although im gonna be buggerd in tha morning.

Robbie might get some game time tonight so that ticket could be a keeper.

I don't get a ticket mate, it's a swipecard known as a fan card....

Yeah, I'm lucky I have a season ticket, though it's actually a friend's who can't make games anymore.

from liverpool.tv

"GOD'S PRAYER"

Our Fowler
Thou art is scoring
Robbie be they name
Thy transfer has been done
On a free as it is in January
Give us this day our favourite red
Alonso will give you the best passes
As Carra stops those who pass against us
Deliver us the ***le
And lead us not into relegation
For eleven is your number
Forever and ever
Our man

<

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 1 2006, 07:06 PM
from liverpool.tv

"GOD'S PRAYER"

Our Fowler
Thou art is scoring
Robbie be they name
Thy transfer has been done
On a free as it is in January
Give us this day our favourite red
Alonso will give you the best passes
As Carra stops those who pass against us
Deliver us the ***le
And lead us not into relegation
For eleven is your number
Forever and ever
Our man

<
I love it.....

<
<

MAN.....how disappointing was last night

Chelsea are held to a draw...

Man u lose...

arsenal lose...

.....and we manage to stuff up a golden opportunity to gain ground on the top 2 before our tough run, by giving up an own goal late in the match and being just plain wasteful in front of goal.
<

On a positive note....Fowler made his first appearance since coming home

....and I didnt watch the match but listened to the whole 90min on radio(which left me with one hour sleep) and from what i heard Harry Kewell was sensational
thumb.gif

From what i heard he was getting back and helping out ,whiping in good crosses ,great through balls for our slow strikers, burning Melchiot down the left and just looked dangerous all night.

....although everything seems over dramatized on radio.

A couple questions for Dan...

..did kewell play as well as it sounded on the radio??

..and what was it like(from someone that was there) when Robbie came on??...it sounded like they tore the roof off the kop.

So we lose 3-0 with most of the ball, only difference was their strikers according to Souness, but the BBC say we were an abject embarrassment in the first half. The FA Cup is the only thing that is keeping Souness in a job, with Arsenal gone and one of Man Utd/Liverpool also on the way out, it'll be the only way of salvaging anything out of this season.

Surely he will get the flick no matter what he does for the rest of the season.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 2 2006, 08:48 PM
A couple questions for Dan...

..did kewell play as well as it sounded on the radio??

..and what was it like(from someone that was there) when Robbie came on??...it sounded like they tore the roof off the kop.
1. Yes he was excellent. Pace, power, skill, wicked delivery. I hope he stays fit, because that's Harry Kewell at his best. His best performance for us by a mile.

2. I've never heard anything like it in my life. Barely had a touch when he came on though.

Absolutely gutted we drew a game we completely dominated. Feels like a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts