• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2006-2007

Well DC, according to form, Wigan's home kit remains unchanged. I haven't seen the new Liverpool kits yet (well, nothing official) but the generally accepted designs look very smart, I must say.

Glad to see Liverpool getting adidas kits rather than reebok...

The best kit i owned was an adidas kit

Originally posted by getofmeland@Jul 13 2006, 08:05 AM
Glad to see Liverpool getting adidas kits rather than reebok...

The best kit i owned was an adidas kit
Reebok got lazy. Too much iron on crap.

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 13 2006, 09:12 AM
How many bullets will it take to penertrates Fat Freddies gut? 9... 10?
Who?

Fat Freddie?

Flintoff? :blink: :wacko:

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Jul 13 2006, 09:43 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jul 13 2006, 09:12 AM
How many bullets will it take to penertrates Fat Freddies gut? 9... 10?
Who?

Fat Freddie?

Flintoff? :blink: :wacko: [/b]
Freddie Shepard I presume.

He is a useless ******* to be fair. Ameobi and Luque up front for Newcastle next season. :cheers:

nah its not the tightness, i actually sorta like that, what i hate is how they are so plain, so boring, so ugly.

not 100% on their kit yet, but ive seen it as just a solid white, yellow as their away

but i just stumbled across this one which isnt to bad

spursshirt3xr15xi7po.jpg

still a lil plain in my opinion

the mancs new ones are as follows

training:
UnitedTrainingKit.jpg

and possible kit for this year:
UnitedKitFake.jpg

^horrendous

i personally feel it will look more like the training kit than that horrendous one.. that stupid as white thing around the logo haha

*shudders*

Maybe that's wy RvN has walked out - he didn't want to be seen in that kit!

I actually really like our new kit for this season. Although you can't really go wrong with such a beautiful main colour...

sshomezoomva7.jpg

yea there's inst to bad.. i like their color, much better than last years at least in my opinion.. now im just waitin on wigan to unveil theirs..

Seemingly the horse is off to Real Madrid at 6pm tonight.

WHATCHAGONNADO, Slur Alex?

I think Rossi has fabulous potential mate, but do you think he's ready to lead the line in the Premiership? Will he score you 30 goals a season?

I personally think Saha and Rooney could be a better partnership, if they both stay fit, but I dont think Rossi has enough to lead the line yet!!!

They defiantly need a new Striker, so I would look at Defoe possibly making the move along with Carrick to Old Trafford..

Latest posts