• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2006-2007

thats it charlie

my lawyer will be calling yours shortly.

this is not a los lover drill, this is the real thing

you sir, are facing legal action.

Originally posted by DC13@Jul 28 2006, 04:43 PM
thats it charlie

Shut up....

You were racist in the post I deleted, you broke the laws and have been warned by PM, now you are taking the thread off topic..

Originally posted by getofmeland+Jul 29 2006, 03:49 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-DC13
@Jul 28 2006, 04:43 PM
thats it charlie

Shut up....

You were racist in the post I deleted, you broke the laws and have been warned by PM, now you are taking the thread off topic.. [/b]
:lol:

nahh pick rossi cuz saha sucks and is overrated..

3 goals alone against wigan, shows potential... sell saha and buy someone else.

Should be a very Tasty affair, especially so early in the season, bragging rights of the city will be decided...

It will be a shame to see the end of Anfield, but it is what the club needs, and can only be benificial to the club...

What I've seen of the new stadium looked impressive...

0000DB12-C95F-12B7-84210C02AC1BF824.jpg

liverpool_stanley2.jpg

Does indeed but I thought they might have kept the same form of the Kop at Anfield, possibly bigger.

Why tho.... we may as well stay at Anfield if we did that... but by moving to a new stadium, we get a bigger, better museum and tour centre... even more room to house all our trophies, plus it would give us a bigger shop, more commercial ability, Anfield currently lacks this which is a shame... Also we have one of the largest home based fan bases in the UK... We cant actually expand the current Anfield Stadium....

I welcome the new Stadium, for the club, the fans and the city... my only worry is the money...

Unless the yank get's on board, do Liverpool actually have the £150m required spare?

Well the First Liverpool Derby of the season, gonna be a close affair, just about to start...

COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!

Sky Sports Predictions:

Everton v Liverpool - 1-1
Sheff Utd v Blackburn - 1-3
Arsenal v Middlesbro - 3-1
Man Utd v Spurs - 1-1
Newcastle v Fulham - 2-0
Pompey v Wigan - 2-1

Managed to lose the game 3-0.

Hieously unjust scoreline, but at the end of the day, the Bloos took their chances, and we didn't. But two penaltie shouts and hitting the post twice would have won us the game on another day.

Just wasn't ours, sadly.

johnson is a good player

oh and all you fantasy guys, watch my team haha

i didnt manage to watch much because i was out golfing

i left and arsenal was down 1-0 did they lose?

Latest posts