• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Q everyone is asking: if NH and SH posters were to face each other in a rugby game...

Though about it. I was guessing someone outside TRC-6N, someone like die_mole.

And even if it becomes a difficult conversation, the idea of being able to watch Olyy and the Irish crowd running around in shorts might be enough incentive for us to concede to pretty much anything.

Can you imagine our combination? Just picture it: South African brutality and power, New Zealand's speed and precision, Argentina's flair and passion, and Australia's haircuts and take on how to address press conferences...

Though about it. I was guessing someone outside TRC-6N, someone like die_mole.

And even if it becomes a difficult conversation, the idea of being able to watch Olyy and the Irish crowd running around in shorts might be enough incentive for us to concede to pretty much anything.

Can you imagine our combination? Just picture it: South African brutality and power, New Zealand's speed and precision, Argentina's flair and passion, and Australia's haircuts and take on how to address press conferences...
I reckon there's a fair few of you lot who have an Irish granny or a Scottish grandad. Throw enough money at you and you'll switch sides soon enough. Check mate my colonial friend.

I wonder how many people on here still play?

I do but am in the twilight of my playing days. Can we even make a TRF northern Hem team?

I wonder how many people on here still play?

I do but am in the twilight of my playing days. Can we even make a TRF northern Hem team?
The idea of the exercise would be to conduct it 'as is'.
Although, let's be honest... even if we conducted this with everyone at its peak it wouldn't make any difference at all.

Latest posts