• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The QFs!

So far so good with my predictions but that Edinburgh side does look stacked whilst our lack of depth is starting to show. On paper at least. Still think we should be able to pull it off.
Losing Damian Willemse to injury is a big blow. He and Libbok & Gelant are the 3 playmakers who spark the Stormers to life.

Will be interesting to see how the 2 SA front rows go against each other

Number 1 is covering behind...sure but he's never catching Baird and is behind JGP when he passes.

URC TV is showing a Gaelic football match between New York and "OFF". You can't make this up.

Think we were clearly the better side despite.. everything. But if we are as inaccurate vs Ulster that'd be all she wrote. Missed Willemse at 12. Hoped to see Pretorius in tandem with Roos for more of a power game but he hardly got a shot. I assume Du Plessis is also unavailable. Not sure where our 23 came from. Bit of a tough ask and it actually wasn't all bad. Line-out continues to be our Achilles heel.

I said after the Stormers Ulster game we'll see each other again. Now to set the record straight.

Roos really turning out to be the player people thought he was destined to be. Cool to see JJ in the 2 shirt. That was some craven week side.

Latest posts