• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The quote system/emoticons

<
You Sambad!!

Me? Ha! That's rich! Poor Umo has to do things like this for me! I haven't got a bloody clue what to do.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 25 2006, 01:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 25 2006, 01:17 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Jan 25 2006, 12:13 AM
Oh no what have I done?
Not this:

ninja8vj.gif

...I'm disappointed...

...You as well umosay... [/b]
I'm sorry Mr Haftka i'll get right on it...

Originally posted by umosay+Jan 25 2006, 01:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Jan 25 2006, 01:03 AM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 25 2006, 01:17 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Jan 25 2006, 12:13 AM
Oh no what have I done?

Not this:

ninja8vj.gif

...I'm disappointed...

...You as well umosay...
I'm sorry Mr Haftka i'll get right on it... [/b]
Get
<
ed.

Oh wait!
<

Brilliant!!

Well he can do that alright but if he's desperate enough to do that then he can simply be banned again.

I was just curious. It wouldn't be that hard to spot him anyway, since his posts just have a unique feel to them.
<

Originally posted by harrison2468@Feb 4 2006, 11:49 AM
I was just curious. It wouldn't be that hard to spot him anyway, since his posts just have a unique feel to them.
<
HOW IRNOIC!

What gives it away? His army of truth? His halving of sales?

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Feb 4 2006, 01:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 4 2006, 01:19 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Feb 4 2006, 11:49 AM
I was just curious.  It wouldn't be that hard to spot him anyway, since his posts just have a unique feel to them.
<
HOW IRNOIC!

What gives it away? His army of truth? His halving of sales? [/b]
The distinct smell of bullshit usually gives it away.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Feb 4 2006, 12:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Feb 4 2006, 12:21 PM)</div>
Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 4 2006, 01:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Feb 4 2006, 11:49 AM
I was just curious.  It wouldn't be that hard to spot him anyway, since his posts just have a unique feel to them.
<

HOW IRNOIC!

What gives it away? His army of truth? His halving of sales?
The distinct smell of bullshit usually gives it away. [/b]
<
Spot on.

Most of his posts are too long to read, reek of self-loving and seem to have one sole purpose - to claim his justice. Really relevant in a Rugby 2006 thread...

Also, taking away from 'his' work really peeves him off - for example, Kaftka praised an idea of DC13's after Los had claimed it to be his - that really wound the guy up. Not giving him praise or recogonising him ****** him off.

Latest posts