• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby 08 Cyberfaces Thread

F

Fa'atau82

** Welcome to the CYBERFACES thread ***

</span>Welcome to all FACE MAKERS.. please feel free to post your latest Faces HERE. The idea of this thread is to get faces into one section, so they can easily be found and indexed, which i will do in time. This is a resource thread also, so post any templates or anything cyberface-related.

Thankyou.

List of faces currently made:- (By Nationality)

SOUTH AFRICA
JP Pietersen
CJ Van Der Linde
Bryan Habana
Percy Montgomery
Butch James
Victor Matfield
Conrad Jantjies
Francois Steyn
Andre Pretorius
<span style="color:#8b0000">
AUSTRALIA
Luke Burgess
James Horwill
Nathan Sharpe
Matt Giteau
Berrick Barnes
Rocky Elsom
Stirling Mortlock
Matt Dunning
George Smith
Drew Mitchell
Dan Vickerman
Peter Kimlin
Lachlan Turner
Adam Ashley Cooper
Benn Robinson
Dean Mumm
Phil Waugh
Guy Shepherdson
Al Baxter

NEW ZEALAND
Dan Carter
Daniel Braid
Chris Masoe
Anthony Tuitavake
Richard Kahui
Jerome Kaino
Ma'a Nonu
Stephen Brett
Stephen Donald
Cory Jane
Brad Thorn
Liam Messam
Isaia Toeava
Hosea Gear
Neemia Tialata
John Afoa
Piri Weepu
Luke Mcalsiter
Carl Hayman
Brendon Leonard
Jimmy Cowan
Carlos Spencer
Nick Evans
Paul ***o
Richie McCaw
Jason Eaton
Jimmy Gopperth

ITALY
Martin Castrogiovanni

SAMOA
David Lemi
Alesana Tuilagi
Henry Tuilagi
Tani Fuga

Seilala Mapusua (by faatau82)
DOWNLOAD (Filefront)

mapusuafacejb9.jpg

TONGA
Finau Maka

ARGENTINA
Gonzalo Tiesi
Juan Martin Hernandez
Juan Lobbe
Ignacio Lobbe
Rodrigo Roncero
Federico Todeschini
Patricio Albacete
Felipe Contepomi
Mario Ledesma
Omar Hasan Jalil
Ignacio Corleto

USA
Todd Clever

ENGLAND
Shane Geraghty
Paul Sackey
Lesley Vainikolo
Danny Cipriani
David Strettle
Olly Barkley

FRANCE
Sebastien Chabal
Thierry Dusautoir
Vincent Clerc
Freddie Michalak
Aurelien Rougerie
Serge Betsen
David Skrela
Remy Martin

IRELAND
Gordon D'Arcy
Donncha O'Callaghan

WALES
Shane Williams
Tom Shanklin
Gavin Henson
Mike Phillips
Adam Rhys-Jones
James Hook

How about some scottish players? Notably guys like Mike Blair, Ben Cairns, Ross Ford, Euan Murray?

Yes there seem to be alot of SH players. Uli and myself have noticed this and will begin work on NH players too. We need good pics of the players you request, as explained here.

hey i have no problema makin faces, i can really make good faces, ive been makin faces for fifa for years, and now im makin for ea rugby and its been a smooth change, the BIG problem i have, is i have no idea of how to put the face into the game since there's no resource like CM for EA Rugby, a friend of mine edits EA Rugby and knows how to put the faces in game, but he hasnt had the time, if anyone could help with this, i could start contributing with faces :)

Hello darioferrar and welcome to TRF.

So you do know how to create the faces and edit them and so on but just not what filename to give it and which faceID you must assign it to in Woosaah's Rugasmic 08 Editor?

As long as you have a face, you just need to assign it to a filename and then make sure the roster ID is given so can tell the roster to load the correct face.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Apr 2 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hello darioferrar and welcome to TRF.

So you do know how to create the faces and edit them and so on but just not what filename to give it and which faceID you must assign it to in Woosaah's Rugasmic 08 Editor?[/b]

down to oedit, photshop and all of that i know everything i need to know, but having the model, and the textures, i dont know what to do next, i need to learn to make the images fsh, and then make that weird file with a lot of letters and numbers in the name haha and then learn how to put the face in the game :) isnt somewhere like a tutorial or sumthin?

well now i know how to import them into the game :) so i'll post my first one (the hair text i took from a face made for MUP09, hope its ok, i really hate making hair textures)

Luke McLean (Italy)
img5l.jpg

download link (just extract the file into you EA Rugby folder and that's it)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1r2d9z

i can't post an image from oedit because i have vista, so my oedit doesnt support more than 1 texture at the same time

cheers :)

You can add faces in two ways, dario. You can either give an redundant face id to a new face (like say Will Greenwood) but this is exhausted now, we have none left. I added some over generic faces which was awful looking or unwanted repeated faces. The best way is to assign an id in the editor that does not exist. When you load the match if this player is playing it will crash the game to desktop and, give you a filename like 199ac10dfdd45e6cba68bc.big and you can use this filename, because it has been generated by the game. If you add your Luke McLean face to this filename and know the id you assigned in the roster, then you can make unlimited faces with no repeats.

i cant find a good photo of canale or griffen, if someone has one please send it to me :(

Has anyone done a face for Mark Gasnier (Stade de Francais) yet?

If not, I will get some images together.

Latest posts