• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby '08 'Fifa' style Minikits Thread

CURRIE CUP UPDATE
Fixed up the collar for the Sharks and Cheetahs (had the neck closed previously)

SHARKS
minikitnatalsharkshomecbi0.png

minikitnatalsharksawaycyk1.png

CHEETAHS
minikitfreestatecheetahht1.png

minikitfreestatecheetahto1.png

AIR NZ CUP UPDATE

NORTH HARBOUR
minikitnorthharbouryd9.png

AUCKLAND
minikitaucklandnr4.png

HAWKE'S BAY AWAY
minikithawkesbayawayse4.png

FRENCH UPDATE

STADE FRANCAIS
minikitstadefrancais3rdzi2.png

TASMAN MAKOS HOME
minikittasmanhomexr9.png

TASMAN MAKOS AWAY
minikittasmanawayhu1.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've also fixed the collars of my older currie cup minikits

BEFORE
minikitwesternprovincehwp3.png

AWAY
minikitwesternprovincehqm4.png

Here's the other thumbnails.... (don't wanna take up too much space here :p)

AIR NZ CUP UPDATE

TARANAKI HOME
minikittaranakihomezh8.png

TARANAKI AWAY
minikittaranakiawayrc2.png

COUNTIES MANUKAU
minikitmanukauin5.png

MANAWATU TURBOS
minikitmanawatusa7.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WALLPAPER OF CURRIE CUP MINIKITS

AIR NZ CUP UPDATE

CANTERBURY

minikitcanterburyhd0.png

Fa'atau says: This minikit, my kit and some canterbury player faces are going to look amazing! Can't wait to see Stephen Brett's face in this shirt!

Here is my go at em avnt done any in some time they are my revamped minikit style. . . . . .

Home minikits.
newminikithome512x512_left.png
newminikithome512x512_right.png

Away minikits.
newminikitaway512x512_left.png
newminikitaway512x512_right.png

great minikits man well done

i know you are releasing these for MUP09. but i dont have rugby 08 and i was wondering if you could release a minikit pack. if you could do this that would be great.

thanks

faatau says: these havent been released as file yet, so all you have to do is import them into rugby 06. The minikit style in 06 is a different size (not square) but you can just reduce the size of these so they will still work. BTW, i am making legends patch on 06, so you should have at least 1 patch for it.

Here's this Season NZ Super 14 Minikits

BLUES
minikitblueshomecopyhh8.png

minikitbluesawaycopyie3.png

CHIEFS
minikitchiefshomecopymp8.png

minikitchiefsawaycopygp8.png

CRUSADERS
minikitcrusadershomecophv8.png

minikitcrusadersawaycopmu2.png

HIGHLANDERS
minikithighlandershomecks5.png

minikithighlandersawaycps2.png

HURRICANES
minikithurricaneshomecolj7.png

minikithurricanesawaycosp9.png

Superb!

Just one thing, does the ford logo look a bit squashed (height) to you, or is it how it's appearing on my screen?

um... now that u mention it, maybe just a wee bit.... oh and i need to change the hurricanes away collar... it's white instead of black (but personally i think it looks better in black).

I agree, the collar looks better in black. Now i see the Blues home and away together, they are almost identical, apart from the white sleeves, which isn't really enough for a change kit. It should have a white body and sky blue sleeves.

These look excellent though. Got any ideas for retro minikit templates, shaheen? I'm doing some for legends patch, and i could use the old style ones you get in 06.. they look cool, but maybe some little touches would make them better.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 10 2009, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I agree, the collar looks better in black. Now i see the Blues home and away together, they are almost identical, apart from the white sleeves, which isn't really enough for a change kit. It should have a white body and sky blue sleeves.

These look excellent though. Got any ideas for retro minikit templates, shaheen? I'm doing some for legends patch, and i could use the old style ones you get in 06.. they look cool, but maybe some little touches would make them better.[/b]
I can have a look into retro minikits... i've lost my rugby 06 though :(. think i lent it so someone and never got it back... eh. if you can mail the rugby 06 ones then i'll see what i can do ;).

The last of the new adidas sponsored super 14 teams...

STORMERS
minikitstormershomecopyjl8.png

By shaheenj at 2009-02-09

By the way with the Blues away kit... the front is almost identical, but i came across this and not sure if they changed it since the launch? notice that the front is sky blue...

http://www.champions.co.nz/shop/product_im...p?i=2316lrg.jpg

i've also changed the Ford sponsor on all the nz teams and will mail those to you. (don't want to flood the thread with similar stuff)

Latest posts