• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Forum Season Ticket

Done and done, more than happy to purchase to help a crackin forum.

Hye all,

I'm from Malaysia so can someone advice me how i can support you via money transfer from here?
By the way if issue is regarding about web hosting/server consumption maybe we from here can sponsor you but need more details such as how many bandwidth consumption per monthly that http://www.therugbyforum.com take it as we can discuss with provider here. In Malaysia, web hosting still in a cheap price. I just all the best try to help but i didnt promise by this posting 'sponsor' is ready. I still have to discuss with hosting provider.

Thanxs

Thanxs.

Remember guys this scheme is still running and is worth a punt. Remember you will be supporting the forum for its upkeep as well as getting a few bonuses.

I live in Holland where we pay in Euro's. Paypal doesn't mind ;)

Sounds good. I'm a single dad with an expensive 15 year old daughter. The amounts are not vast though and should be able to afford something when I've paid the TV licence :(. I do a few surveys for which I get a small amount every couple of months so I'll check the pay pal account.

(Anything to get rid of yet another energy company ad. US Energy Department?!*****. The day when the Yanks can tell me anything about saving energy, I shall lose the will to live.)

Last edited:
What's the go with all this, gentlemen? Is it still happening? I can't recall paying anything yet from my point of view I have all the privelages despite the fact I'm just a regular member now.

I know some people would be of the opinion I should just run with it but as a fellow business owner, I'd like to be supportive.

Forgot about this, just paid for another 12 months.

Nice to see some new payment options. I was tempted to go for the lifetime option, but moneys a little short at the moment, so went for the 12 months for the price of 9 option.

Voor de nederlandstaligen onder ons, als ik begin november betaal voor 12 maand, geldt dit dan tot begin november 2013 of loopt alles af op 01 01 2013 ?

Paypal currently. It's pretty secure to be fair.

Latest posts