• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Magazine Fantasy Game 2021/22 Season

Van staden with 33 points.
But stupidly didn't think that with Van Staden and Wiese in the back row Liebenberg carrying would be going down.
Issue we've all had, if i had sacraficed 20 points by swapping Dombrandt for Simmonds i would be about even but not have to aorry about it next weekend, hard to judge.

With Mako, Earl, Tompkins from Sarries and Tuisue and Rona from LIrish im not Worried

Lol I thought Bristol had the bye this week not Northampton

I'm not cut out for fantasy sports - even when I try and curate my side I do the dumbest ****

Lol I thought Bristol had the bye this week not Northampton

I'm not cut out for fantasy sports - even when I try and curate my side I do the dumbest ****
The players that are on BYE week have a yellow dot by them, so what was the outcome?

Also i sold 2 bristol players this week in preperation for next, trying to use the BYE weeks to my advantage. Almost bought Wells but decided on saving 180k in the bank for next :). Even if my bdnch dropped points.

The players that are on BYE week have a yellow dot by them, so what was the outcome?
Selling Luatua for Ribbans is the biggest **** up, but hopefully that'll play out okay in the long run - though really should've done it after this round, in hindsight

I've had a dire round this week but got three backs playing tomorrow who should hopefully get me some points (Rona, OHC, LRZ)

The selection surprises forced my hand a bit on transfers as I didn't have a single lock playing or even on the bench. Really wanted Fifita, but stupidly I didn't think he'd do that well against Exeter.
Van staden with 33 points.
But stupidly didn't think that with Van Staden and Wiese in the back row Liebenberg carrying would be going down.
I made the same mistake (should have started Willis), but Liebenberg always scored well at 6 last season. I guess van Staden is more of a carrier at 7 though than Reffell.

The biggest thing on my mind right now is gradually selling my internationals. The trick will be swapping them for players who are scoring well but won't be missing for the AIs.

I suspect a lot of players won't think about this, will lose a chunk of their squad overnight and either not be able to field a 23 or dump a load of points on transfers.

If Binny can knock out a cheeky hat trick it might make up for the non-playing players in my side

So ive just been informed im screwed lol.

England squad
Genge
Dolly
Dombrandt
Quirke
Marchant

Scotland squad
Bayliss

Fiji squad
Matavasi
Tuisue

Wales squad
Tompkins

Im sure ive missed some but thats 9 players who likely wont be available + bye week players im screwed! Might just drop points and have a big clear out.

Radwan to round you up to 10?

TBH, from what I can gather, most people are going to be missing quite a few players.

I'm losing 6 - Genge, Sam Simmonds, Marchant and Malins to England, Montoya to Argentina and Riccioni to Italy.

I think I know what I'm going to do with the transfers, but I'll probably have to rip those plans up come Friday afternoon.

How many rounds will they actually miss?

I have
Genge, Montoya, Dolly, Van Staden, Dombrandt, Smith, Quirke, Furbank,

Who knows i mean some get released if not picked but are they still in bubbles so they cant?

So much harder this year with bye weeks, last year you could have a couple missing an make do but this year you just cant.

How many rounds will they actually miss?

I have
Genge, Montoya, Dolly, Van Staden, Dombrandt, Smith, Quirke, Furbank,
Assuming they still play this weekend, I think it will be 3 Premiership rounds (7, 8 and 9).

Marvellous, Lawrence is injured at the last second, after my careful calculations... (which had already been messed up by my sudden lack of any scrum half whatsoever.)

So he's out, Dingwall in and I'm at -20 for the week

Latest posts