• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Magazine Fantasy Game 2021/22 Season

Only 324 for me - Binny and George made it more respectable
Ate 20pts to swap out Uren for Davies, as well

Need to swap out some of my dead weight, especially at lock - my guys are getting single figure points

Oh god I got to balance all my England players.......

At least it's only England players this week.

Genge
Dombrandt
Smith
Malins
Dolly

Next week will be interesting, reckon I may struggle a fair bit.

From this week, obano, Dombrant, Underhill, marchant, Malins with Dolly and radwan on the bench all gone. The latter didn't even play this week (I should really have taken 20 points to swap him this week tbh)

Yeah, the next couple of weeks are going to be very tricky.

I'm reading different things on when players are joining up with their test sides which could have a big impact. I know the England players are going in to camp today, but next week would be a lot easier for me if Montoya and Riccioni are available.

Also Tigers vs. Saints would be a lot better game with the South Africans, Argentinians and Fijian players involved.

It's not a designated International window so only the RFU have an agreement for releasing players.

So Tigers will have
Montoya, Van Staden, Wiese, Scott, Moroni, Saumaki for this weekend but will lose them all v Bath.........

Bit the bullett on 1 20.
With Genge, Dombrandt and Smith I have managed to get 2 props, Number 8 and 10.
Dolly on the bench but 20 points is too big a loss for a bench player since I have Montoya starting.

Next week need to shift Obano and prob Dolly.

Bit the bullett on 1 20.
With Genge, Dombrandt and Smith I have managed to get 2 props, Number 8 and 10.
Dolly on the bench but 20 points is too big a loss for a bench player since I have Montoya starting.

Next week need to shift Obano and prob Dolly.
I dropped 20 points that i didnt need to and bought thacker for my bench as it was going to be a zero(he is bench for Bristol this week) unless he gets 40 points ill be down, Is a risk to get my squad to where i want it to be. May not pay of this week but it now isn't a transfer i want to but cant make next week.

I do like a good risk.

Im in a good place now tbh. And got Charles Piutau and a couple others

My risk on Thacker only dropped me 8 points but glad i have him...yet a disapointing day all round today.

To be fair Scotty, you have 5 starters and 2 subs tomorrow. Could still be a decent week.

I think Thacker will be starting again soon. I'm strongly considering him myself.

Apparently there isn't anything stopping those not in the match day squads being released back to clubs so players like Dolly or Marchant might actually end up being available after the Tonga game.

Apparently there isn't anything stopping those not in the match day squads being released back to clubs so players like Dolly or Marchant might actually end up being available after the Tonga game.

Yeh but isn't it just the prem cup games after that?

True, but should be available for round 9

To be fair Scotty, you have 5 starters and 2 subs tomorrow. Could still be a decent week.

I think Thacker will be starting again soon. I'm strongly considering him myself.
Yeh it wasnt great, and im 200 points behind you now give or take! Oh well ill come back. Piutau getting 1 point screwed me

Yeh it wasnt great, and im 200 points behind you now give or take! Oh well ill come back. Piutau getting 1 point screwed me
Pretty sure I was more than 200 points ahead of you a couple of seasons ago and you ended up beating my by over 100 points. Still 75% of the season left so I'm definitely not counting my chickens.

I am pleased I sold Piutau though!

Latest posts