• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby09 Patch

S

steynboi

<div align='center'>
2d8101h.jpg
</div>

Since the 2008/2009 season is drawing upon us the last few days me and savundra have been working on a brand new roster for the rugby 2008/2009 guinness Premiership season and also the end of the super14 season.

We are replacing leeds with the harlequins which is going reasonably well :D.

The aim is to give you guys (the rugby06 fans) a complete brand spanking new roster with the faces from these forums attained with new player portraits.

i Did see a seperate thread for the other big rugby06 patch but i don't know if thats happening.

The Ten Nations will be turned into a customised Magners League and all other tournaments fixtures up to date.

At the moment Saracens and South Africa have been updated 100% and others near that mark are the western force, chiefs, crusaders, hurricanes, harlequins, wales, ospreys and gloucester and the sharks.

If anyone would like to help just message me :) Savundra is away at boarding school so i would like another person to help me :).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Sep 2 2008, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div align='center'>
2d8101h.jpg

Since the 2008/2009 season is drawing upon us the last few days me and savundra have been working on a brand new roster for the rugby 2008/2009 guinness Premiership season and also the end of the super14 season.

We are replacing leeds with the harlequins which is going reasonably well :D.

The aim is to give you guys (the rugby06 fans) a complete brand spanking new roster with the faces from these forums attained with new player portraits.

i Did see a seperate thread for the other big rugby06 patch but i don't know if thats happening.

The Ten Nations will be turned into a customised Magners League and all other tournaments fixtures up to date.

At the moment Saracens and South Africa have been updated 100% and others near that mark are the western force, chiefs, crusaders, hurricanes, harlequins, wales, ospreys and gloucester and the sharks.

If anyone would like to help just message me :) Savundra is away at boarding school so i would like another person to help me :).[/b][/quote]

cheers steynboi but i also updated the aussie squad ill be going tomorrow but ill be glad to help out if im still needed in a few weeks time. cheers

I have nearly updated every part of the england squads. Still got some harlequins forwards to do.

You are welcome to use my kits i have made for MUP 09 for your patch. I will hopefully release them later in the season for MUP '09.

Wow Thanks man :).

Just a little update. Western Force 100% Updated to the wikipiedia current squads article. If any key players who are in the western force and is not listed on the articles please inform me and i will happily change :).

Steynboi,

Do you know who is doing the coding for this patch? I want to know what .xml file codes the teams league data in World League (which leagues the teams start in) as i want to make a proper domestic season patch.

i am lol.

when in big file choose size as the denominator thing and the xmls and rsg's should appear first. Select one of them im not into world league tbh.

i did find guinness prems file though.

My bad that i forgot to post a tut on how to do it :(. ill send one through pm man.

I did the Sharks Super 14 last night.

Just a quick notice.

In the earlier year i know Matt Henjak was sacked by the Force for bad conduct but i decided to keep him in the squad. Regarding the Firepower Global affair no matter what happens to Matt Giteau he will stay in Western Force Roster the same applies to Cameron Shepherd and also Drew Mitchell.

I just heard Steynboi.. Matt has moved to Toulon for a big sum and lots of fresh cakes. Does this now mean he'll be known as Matt Gateaux?

Ahh thats gay man, how the hell is he gonna be in the game for a club ill leave him at the force.

But for brumbies who was always wanting him back GUTTED!.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 6 2008, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just heard Steynboi.. Matt has moved to Toulon for a big sum and lots of fresh cakes. Does this now mean he'll be known as Matt Gateaux?[/b]

would you mind posting the link where you heard it from, i checked the force's website, giteaus wikipedia page everywhere and could not find.

No. There is no way in HELL he is going to Toulon! I'll fly over there myself and convince Tana to make him play for the Force!

LOLS i was joking.. of course he isn't going to Toulon! You didn't get the joke lol

Gateaux is a type of french cake. It sounds like Giteau. You clearly have a giteau, but don't you have gateaux down under?

Me dislike the french language always last in the class for results :( I was quite good at spanish though which is strange lol.

I thought it might of been a joke but then again i've heard latley that Toloun have snapped up alot of good players from all around the globe :).

Me don't like cakes only white chocolate cakes :).

I am going to be updating the Brumbies today...hopefully :)

Ow mate, awesome job.

I'll have my copy of rugby 08 this weekend, hopefully the 09 version isn't released then.

Looking forward to play with my team;

Latest posts