• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The technology thread

Can you see this working?

Definitely, especially combined with other ideas such as solar roadways. Issue like most new technologies is cost. In this case the savings would mainly be felt by ordinary people so most capitalist countries wouldn't invest in it as I can see I distinct lack of profit in it.

Definitely, especially combined with other ideas such as solar roadways. Issue like most new technologies is cost. In this case the savings would mainly be felt by ordinary people so most capitalist countries wouldn't invest in it as I can see I distinct lack of profit in it.
Not looking forward to the roadworks to install the network and maintenance. Would be one way of controlling people's driving speed, which will lead to the inevitable cries of interfering with freedom. Let's see how Sweden get on.

2023-07-15_19h27_28.png

This guy is such a sad, pathetic excuse for a human. How do such morons get such wealth and power? It seems to be a theme: Impulsive, no filter, fragile ego, mood swings.

While it's easy to say when the closest person to me I've lost is my Gran, I kinda think once someone is dead, I'd want it to stay that way and not try to use an imitation of them to bring them back in some way.

While it's easy to say when the closest person to me I've lost is my Gran, I kinda think once someone is dead, I'd want it to stay that way and not try to use an imitation of them to bring them back in some way.
I can't think of anyone who's suffered a loss wants an approximation of that person in their lives. Or at least anyone who really puts a thought exercise into it.

Definitely when my old fella died i deleted the voice mails left on my phone. I can see how some people couldn't but i didn't want the option of keeping playing them and not letting go. Photo's and memories fine, his voice still talking to me, no thanks. That s*it would still hurt too much and that's not what my dad or people's close loved ones would probably want to do.

A big up to Ben at Fully Charged down in London Bridge. Had my e-bike for 2 months now and such great fun.

Surprised it was the breaking point for me as its a complete rubbish reason but deleting my X account today. But I can't see what Musk is trying to do other than drive it into the ground.

Just completely convinced he's trying to run it into the ground - companies would kill for their product to have terminology like tweet/retweet so globally known/used, it's ridiculous to rename it something as bland/pointless as "X"

Does he have a secret bet with someone as to how quickly he can tank the company without getting caught?

Does he have a secret bet with someone as to how quickly he can tank the company without getting caught?
He was caught when he started firing everybody. I've only been clinging on for lack of alternative to cultivate getting the news from.

Latest posts