• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The top 10 Highest paid Rugby Players in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me where I criticised the top 14, talking out of your arse.

page 2 with all your sarcastic guff about timezones etc...

it's a perfect example of another Kiwi poster getting bent out of shape because someone had the audacity to say their competition was tougher.

then look at the stuff Nickz posts after words, the silly french accents taking the P*ss out of gaston etc... it's all pretty poor really.

infact this whole thread is pretty much three Kiwi posters trolling anyone in france... :/

Last edited:
page 2 with all your sarcastic guff about timezones etc...

it's a perfect example of another Kiwi poster getting bent out of shape because someone had the audacity to say their competition was tougher.

then look at the stuff Nickz posts after words, the silly french accents taking the P*ss out of gaston etc... it's all pretty poor really.

infact this whole thread is pretty much three Kiwi posters trolling anyone in france... :/

Criticising the top. 14 by saying there's long distance travel in the super 15? Ok camp.
No this whole thread looks like you crying about anyone who doesn't agree with you, like majority of threads on this forum. But hey you win bro you win ( unlike the English rugby team when they play the ABs) now that's a troll champ learn the diffrence to that and a opinion.

Criticising the top. 14 by saying there's long distance travel in the super 15? Ok camp.

no, criticising the top 14 with your sracastic oh but "we do travel and and are the number 1,2 & 3 teams" etc...

No this whole thread looks like you crying about anyone who doesn't agree with you, like majority of threads on this forum.

But hey you win bro you win ( unlike the English rugby team when they play the ABs) now that's a troll champ learn the diffrence to that and a opinion.

hipster-ariel-meme-generator-whyyy-are-you-so-mean-bea95f.jpg

Last edited:
no, criticising the top 14 with your sracastic oh but "we do travel and and are the number 1,2 & 3 teams!
The super 15 teams do travel.You are miss quoting me I said team GENERALLY 1 ,2 and three, that's fact sorry but what can I do about it?

As I said inferiority complex......

Is this you trying to evade me asking you for proof of me criticising the top 14 posting up pics like this because you can't find anything of what you claim? I never criticised the top 14 bro. Stop stalling bro and show me where I did.

Can't be bothered. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts