• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The TRF Diss-Off thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Speedy congrats on being the first and only person to kiss my ass for a rep point.

Fa'atau82 your wife is Samoan at least we know who wears the pants in that relationship.

DarkmanX, at least i'm not a closet fa'afafine. I have proof, and here it is! DarkmanX is the one with the pink bra in the wheelbarrow. LINK

Sir Speedy congrats on being the first and only person to kiss my ass for a rep point.

[/b]
Unless my memory is failing my I don't remember sucking up to you for that one, although I remember you giving in like the **pussy** you are. B)

Yeah you did you were the only one winging that you didn't get a rep. Then I made you do something so that you get a rep point. Everyone else volunteered :) You kissed my ass (after claiming that you wouldnt) just goes to show how a ***** boy can cave in so easily. I repped you because I pityed you. You should change your username to 'WNBA' because your all pussy.

Just thought I'd point out that while I will not be taking part in this thread, I will be watching.

Play nice kiddies, okay?

This is genuinely the first time i noticed Sir Speedy is only 16. That explains why when th....... uh, nevermind.

Just thought I'd point out that while I will not be taking part in this thread, I will be watching.

Play nice kiddies, okay? [/b]

Quiet you god mod douchebag!

This is genuinely the first time i noticed Sir Speedy is only 16. That explains why when th....... uh, nevermind.
[/b]
happybunny_runalonganddienow.jpeg

If DMX had to marry the chick in his sig... After their first born, this would remain:

hugeass.jpg

You got served - I said that a few days ago!

Jer1cho please dont post anymore pix of your mother. I was drunk, my vison was blurry and she spiked my drink... The aftermath? You were born. No more lip from you boy from now on you will refer to me as 'Daddy Dmx' boooooooooy.

<div class='quotemain'> Just thought I'd point out that while I will not be taking part in this thread, I will be watching.

You got served - I said that a few days ago!
[/b][/quote]
FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!
sumo-internet-fight.gif

Dude my mom died last year. :toss: She was the kindest person ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts