• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The TRF Outcast thread

R

Ripper

Didn't we get banned from Forum Feedback because me and Wigan turned every topic in there into a Union/League Debate?

R

Ripper

I had banstick powers before you needledicks even showed up here.

Respect your elders.

S

sambãd5

Respect your elders. [/b]

look ripper, i just got back from work and i come home to this ****. i swear, the next time you come into my rsa im going to throw you strait back out.

P

Prestwick

I would but then I remember that I am your elder so actually, the shoe is on the other foot.

Now! Go to your room!

S

St Helens RLFC

Didn't we get banned from Forum Feedback because me and Wigan turned every topic in there into a Union/League Debate? [/b]

Yes it was, you pair of jamooks.

R

Ripper

<div class='quotemain'> I had banstick powers before you needledicks even showed up here.

look ripper, i just got back from work and i come home to this ****. i swear, the next time you come into my rsa im going to throw you strait back out.

[/b][/quote]

You still working at the Howick RSA? Cos i'll probably be there in 3 or so weeks - i'll kick your arse down Wellington Street big boy.

S

sambãd5

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> I had banstick powers before you needledicks even showed up here.

[/b][/quote]

You still working at the Howick RSA? Cos i'll probably be there in 3 or so weeks - i'll kick your arse down Wellington Street big boy.
[/b][/quote]

yeah mate, but im handing in my resignation tomorrow so i can go to wellington CITY. but that a 4 week notice, so i should be there to see ya. what you here for?