• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The TRF Outcast thread

Didn't we get banned from Forum Feedback because me and Wigan turned every topic in there into a Union/League Debate?

I had banstick powers before you needledicks even showed up here.

Respect your elders.

Respect your elders. [/b]

look ripper, i just got back from work and i come home to this ****. i swear, the next time you come into my rsa im going to throw you strait back out.

I would but then I remember that I am your elder so actually, the shoe is on the other foot.

Now! Go to your room!

Didn't we get banned from Forum Feedback because me and Wigan turned every topic in there into a Union/League Debate? [/b]

Yes it was, you pair of jamooks.

<div class='quotemain'> I had banstick powers before you needledicks even showed up here.

look ripper, i just got back from work and i come home to this ****. i swear, the next time you come into my rsa im going to throw you strait back out.

[/b][/quote]

You still working at the Howick RSA? Cos i'll probably be there in 3 or so weeks - i'll kick your arse down Wellington Street big boy.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> I had banstick powers before you needledicks even showed up here.

[/b][/quote]

You still working at the Howick RSA? Cos i'll probably be there in 3 or so weeks - i'll kick your arse down Wellington Street big boy.
[/b][/quote]

yeah mate, but im handing in my resignation tomorrow so i can go to wellington CITY. but that a 4 week notice, so i should be there to see ya. what you here for?

Latest posts