• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The TRF Outcast thread

W

wigan_rlfc

I would like to see everyone being able to post in the First forum feedback section, until this happens we people who are frowned upon by the administration shall have to use this Feedback section.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Jul 22 2004, 04:04 PM
There's barely anything for you to feedback about though!
There is already one thing in my previous post.

Without meaning to sound like a power merchant, you DID post in the forum and you and Ripper weren't making any useful contributions to the running of TRF.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Jul 22 2004, 04:10 PM
Without meaning to sound like a power merchant, you DID post in the forum and you and Ripper weren't making any useful contributions to the running of TRF.
er hum.

I was the one who suggested reinstating the Great Debate.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Jul 22 2004, 04:30 PM
And me...

And Ripper...

And... Dragon Fanatic...

And Wally...
I made the original post.

Raise your hands if you care that were not allowed to post in the forum feedback?

*Crickets Chirp, tumbleweed rolls.

i still think me and ripper should be made mods.
but dont stop there, what about honourary administrators

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 25 2004, 09:33 AM
Raise your hands if you care that were not allowed to post in the forum feedback?

*Crickets Chirp, tumbleweed roles.
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Hes some tryhard who thinks he hotstuff.

His Big Break came when he was the Pilot on that Tom Hanks Movie (You know, the one where he gets stuck on that island after a plane crash - cant remember the name)

haha

What a great arguement!!!

Sorry just fancied bumping an old thread!!! that should now be dead!!!

Boy oh boy. That was almost 4 years ago...........

It's amazing how you can see people have grown up on the forums. Ripper used to be a nightmare, now he's an admin! Some old names there as well, incredible holc and Dragon Fanatic being two. Shame they aren't about anymore. I know Dragon Fanatic was quite a good player, he may be a pro now.

Wow there are members there who I don't even remember!!! Ripper what a quality guy!!! Who would of thought he would of ever made admin!

Latest posts