• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The trophy cabinet mistery

B

Badboy

Hi guys.I played a super 12 tournament and i won it but now i can't see this victory inside my trophy cabinet stuff.Could some1 explain me what i have to do to visualise correctly my trophy cabinet?Thank u

nobody of u champions has already won something then
<

Badboy, same thing with me!

I've won a couple of trophies, but only one shows up.

I think, after you win something, when you save it as a Tournament, you must also save it to your own profile.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 15 2005, 05:40 AM
Badboy, same thing with me!

I've won a couple of trophies, but only one shows up.

I think, after you win something, when you save it as a Tournament, you must also save it to your own profile.
how?

Okay, have you saved a tournament? If yes, when you load it, you have to press L1 or R1 to get to Tournament. You'll go by Profile, and then Rosters.

So, when you win a trophy and you save it, you automatically save it to your Tournament file. I think you also need to save it to your Profile.

Capice?

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 15 2005, 06:01 AM
Okay, have you saved a tournament? If yes, when you load it, you have to press L1 or R1 to get to Tournament. You'll go by Profile, and then Rosters.

So, when you win a trophy and you save it, you automatically save it to your Tournament file. I think you also need to save it to your Profile.

Capice?
capice?well to be honest i didn't understand.but if u can write it in italian

Remember that the Trophey Cabinet has 3 difficultys [easy, normal, hard] so whatever level you won your trophey on, that is where it will be in the cabinet.

Okay. I'll try, using Babelfish to help with the translation.

Quando vincete un torneo, dovete 'save' al vostro Profilo.

Guardi il 'Save Menu,' -- vedete Profilo, Roster, et Torneo quando spingete L1 ou R1.

Quando vincete, lasciate il torneo et 'save' sul Profilo.

Dovete giocare ancora i tornei, ma ora avrete trophies

thank u for the efforce captain america but i already understood what u said in english...the problem is that i still am not able to see the s12 victory between my trophies
<

I know. Same thing for me. You need to play the S12 again and this time when you win it -- you must save it to your profile.

I cannot see my Easy 6 Nations or my Medium World Cup. I can only see my Medium Euro Trophy cause I saved to Profile after I won it.

well but i still have saved that s12tournament file ...i'll have a go.Grazie amico

wait so you have to save your profile, not your tournament after you've won, eh? that would explain where my normal super 12 trophy went....

(100th post!)
<

Well, if you saved it before you won -- and you can load and play the Final -- then you might be okay. I saved the file afterwards (but not to Profile) so I'll have to play the Tournament again.
<

In culo alla balena!

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 15 2005, 08:22 AM
Well, if you saved it before you won -- and you can load and play the Final -- then you might be okay. I saved the file afterwards (but not to Profile) so I'll have to play the Tournament again.
<

In culo alla balena!
i did the same things u did too captain.Damn ...but i'm gonna win the 6 nations and i'll save it this time.
In culo alla balena eh?
<

ma sei mai stato in italia?

Originally posted by Badboy+Mar 15 2005, 08:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Badboy @ Mar 15 2005, 08:28 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Mar 15 2005, 08:22 AM
Well, if you saved it before you won -- and you can load and play the Final -- then you might be okay.  I saved the file afterwards (but not to Profile) so I'll have to play the Tournament again. 
<

In culo alla balena!
i did the same things u did too captain.Damn ...but i'm gonna win the 6 nations and i'll save it this time.
In culo alla balena eh?
<

ma sei mai stato in italia? [/b]
Sono stato in Italia due volte! Mi piace Italia, et bellissima. Anch'io -- must save again!

Are all your glorious trophies in there?
Cause that's what I thought I was doing but evidentally not.

Originally posted by TheBokke@Mar 16 2005, 02:37 AM
captain how you finding the PS2 version?
Bokke, I am really enjoying the game. Like, really. It looks great, feels great, plays great -- it's fine. Very good.

Latest posts