• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

THE VIDEO CLIPS!!!

J

jambo_makaveli

i like everyone else on here is patiently awaiting rugby 2005. i was very excited to see a few videos floating around the forums, only one problem, none of them can be downloaded, yeh sure, i have the 1 minute hit em hard clips, and a few other 20 second clips, but can anyone give me a working link to a proper long clip, like these full matches that are floating around.

i'd be ever so greatful.

thanx in advance.

PS - does anyone think rupeni is the fastest player in rugby, and if not who is faster?

Originally posted by jambo_makaveli@Feb 22 2005, 03:20 AM
i like everyone else on here is patiently awaiting rugby 2005. i was very excited to see a few videos floating around the forums, only one problem, none of them can be downloaded, yeh sure, i have the 1 minute hit em hard clips, and a few other 20 second clips, but can anyone give me a working link to a proper long clip, like these full matches that are floating around.

i'd be ever so greatful.

thanx in advance.

PS - does anyone think rupeni is the fastest player in rugby, and if not who is faster?
Rupeni is not the fastest in my opinion,shane williams is the man.Anyways i have all those videos,if u want them gimme ur msn address ill send u them all.peace

wtf!

he is jus a good player!

pfffffff welsh being the fastest....pffffffffffffff

get outta here!

I know I've said this twice before, but there is a new trailer on the ea site called follow that ball.

3 Exact same posts...

I realise you want your point across but looks a bit like spam to me...

Exactly like spam, but without the intent.
No intention to annoy just thought people might go to another thread and not see it.
Over enthusiastic, but trying to help.
<

See your point, tho.

Latest posts